I have a Kojack head

Poor darling! Time for some fantastic wig shopping! Bad perm or is this because of the nutrition problems? It will grow back! I know with mine, when I pull it back I have all this curly regrowth sticking out everywhere!

Oh no! Well, let's look on the bright side, you can try some styles with wigs that you would've never tried before. I didn't go totally bald, but it did lose most of my hair and last spring I cut it into the Victoria Beckham Bob I always wanted but never had the balls for :)

Poor darling! Time for some fantastic wig shopping! Bad perm or is this because of the nutrition problems? It will grow back! I know with mine, when I pull it back I have all this curly regrowth sticking out everywhere!
Because of the nutrition.

I don't blame you: I'd be upset if I lost my hair. take some time and cry, go ahead. then read the hopeful posts up above.

what are you doing up at 4:31 AM? or does the post just say that's the time because it would be if you were in MY time zone?

Since Being in the nursing Home I'm On their Schedule it was Actually 530. Every day I wake up at that time.

Attachments

• 20141216_072113.jpg
    20141216_072113.jpg
    334.9 KB · Views: 23
Ya know, Kojack was very cool!

All kidding aside, your hair will come back as your nutrition improves. This is not forever. Meanwhile, a cute wig and some pretty scarves and hats can make a world of difference.

I am sorry charris. It's not easy to lose ones hair. as noted above, the hair will come back with nutritional improvement. i know it's easier said than done when we are not in the shoes of one who is dealing with any kind of pain, emotional or otherwise.

besides the uplifting (And def. realistic) messages about cute wigs and new hairstyles, i would also add that you are absolutely gorgeous. you have the perfect cheekbones and very strong features, and i'd add that, unlike some people (including myself), you actually have a shapely skull as weird as that might sound. i am being completely honest when i say that you carry the bald look beautifully (i say this with full awareness of the struggles that have led to it). it may help to reframe the baldness as a newer, hitherto unexplored, "style" rather than simply a reminder of illness and suffering. of course, this is not a point anyone would expect you to reach overnight. i think it would help for you to cry it out, and get the very valid frustration and resentment out of your system, as many times as you need to. as my favourite writer gibran says, what hurts you, blesses you..let the darkness be your candle. :)

once you are feeling better, you'll see how gorgeous you look with the baldness even if the hair will grow back in due time. also, there are some models and hell regular women, for instance, who look so stunning with bald/crew cut hair. mmm grace jones. <3 i've already pointed out that you are beautiful, so you get what i mean:).

Last edited:
Camille Cosby is another one with a nicely shaped head who is rocking the very closely cropped head and looking marvelous:
camille-cosby-defends-bill-cosby.jpg

The only thing substantially different from your picture is the smile! I challenge you to take another pic, but with a smile, and post it!

You know what; I do post a lot here for a lot of different reasons. One of which is, I have no one else to discuss this journey with other than my Wife. NONE of my friends or family knows that I will be getting this surgery. In reality, I am pretty much a private person and don’t tell a lot of my business and also just don’t wanna jinx my surgery, at least before final approval and a date…lol

So, why am I telling you all this? Because, usually, on these types of discussions, I do realize that a lot of the time Women just need to talk to talk to other Women and I don’t always need (and am smart enough not to) comment where I think it’s a “Woman thing”…..So, Again, WT @*#*#& am I telling you this??? Because as a Man, we have opinions too, and I must tell you that I think you look great! You have a very pretty face, GREAT skin and tone and really beautiful almond shaped eyes!!! And, I’m NOT just saying that!!! I thought you were much older, at least a lot more older than you look. The point I'm trying to make is, I wasn't even going to get on this thread until I saw your picture and just had to respond! You have every right to be sad given all the bad stuff that's happened to you, But, I'm a guy, and we tend to focus on what we've got, not what we're missing!! You know, we, look in the mirror and see "Arnold" looking back..LOL!! As they say, accentuate the positive and all those good looks and I'm positive you will be alright!

Last edited:
I would be balling my eyes out! You have been through hell and are entitled to a big, huge, fat crying jag! Just know, you are very beautiful even without hair. I am so sorry you have to endure this too! It will pass. Hugs!!

I agree with robs477 - you have a beautiful face and skin! Find some great wigs and maybe try a new look to go with the new you. I fear losing my hair too in this process. Hopefully I'll be able to take my own advice when the time comes and embrace it.

*hugs * Have a big cry, and then absorb all these compliments about your beautiful features. Bald is beautiful on you! I know you can't see it and that's okay.

Time to rock some wigs! Soon as I am on my computer I'll link a couple.

Since Being in the nursing Home I'm On their Schedule it was Actually 530. Every day I wake up at that time.

It will grow back...but have some fun with wigs!
One of my employees comes to work with a new look almost everyday...I always have to do a double take and say...who the heck is that? Oh, it's Catasha!
She has tons of fun with it.

Or...shave it slick and rock the bald look. One of my dearest friends that lives in Brooklyn...CRAZY lady...she keeps her head slick bald and wears hats ALL the time...and they look FABULOUS on her.

Latest posts

Back