I am officially one of you!!

Oh also his team full of youngsters is who i asked. I asked her about the common channel so i guess its possible she have me the other

Glad you're feeling better.

To put in weight and surgeons info like many have in gray at the end of their posts, hover over your name top right in black bar, select "signature" and type it in.

Your ticker isn;t showing. Maybe someone else can help you with that.

Thank you so much i added my info
You added it iin html (the < at the beginning and the > at the end is the giveaway) and html is not allowed here. We use a language called BBCode or message board code.

http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/faq.php#5
How do I use these tickers on my favorite board/site?
You simply need to copy one of the code blocks presented to you on the last page of the ticker designer. The code to select depends on the site or board where you would like to display it. You may need to ask for help where you plan to use them. In general boards use the message boards code and web pages use the HTML code.

When you get to the end of your ticker:
Cut and paste code for most boards and web pages:

bbCode:
(Message Boards code, FertilityFriend.com's boards, phpBB based boards, Invision Power Board, vBulletin...)

Here is mine:
Code:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wlgQw99/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wlgQw99/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

If I had not used the special code box so you could see the ] that takes the place of the > and the [ that takes the place of the < (I have to turn them around or it thinks I am putting BBcode in).

Congratulations! If you want to know all the particulars about your surgery, a great idea, ask for a copy of your operative report. This is good to have for your records in any case. I hope you are healing well, walking and sipping.

Kitkat, thats so awesome! I'm so happy you feel so good! I bet the gas pains may be coming....so be on the lookout! I've not had WLS YET! (I can't even get anybody to call me back, I have a feeling this is going to be a longgggggggggggggg process) but I have had a few lap procedures and the gas would settle in my shoulders and back, and hurt - but its temporary. Moving around helps get it out!

Looking forward to more updates, thanks for posting so soon!!

Congratulations! I hope the rest of your recovery continues to be easy-peasy!
Mine was shockingly easy too. Just remember to get up and walk periodically and of course, sip sip sip :D

Awesome!! Congratulations and welcome to our special club!!! Sounds like you are starting off really well!

Ok everyone. First update im home!!
Got home yesterday afternoon. So about 4 days in hospital. It was nice because after the first night they moved me into this deluxe luxury personal room that look like a hotel and everyone who came in asked me how on earth I got that room I said I have no idea I just woke up here lol.
The second update is on the second day to mid third day I was really nauseous and just achy all over and had my regret that I did this stage.
Third day I had so much gas it would sound like a bomb exploded inside my body and then would come out my behind like a foghorn. I also had a few hmm did i shard myself or was it just a fart lol.
By end of the 3rd day I was able to move around pretty easily by myself but to be honest the second day - halfway through the 3rd day was very very hard.
Whenever I got to talk to Dr Teixeira I was either sound asleep or pretty loopy but I did manage to ask him and he told me that they did a 42 stomach there was a fancy word in there but I don't remember it and he said that the common channel is about 200 even though when I talk to his surgery team the youngings and they came in they said 250.

I have to make a follow up appointment next Friday so I'm going to print out a few questions and get the exact measurements if I can manage to of the two limbs and the channel.

I don't know why and knock on wood but I have a weird feeling like a Sadis or sipps was done reason why is doctor Teixera works very closely with Dr Roslyn in fact I was supposed to have Roslyn when I went to the seminar but instead Teixeira was there instead.

The only paper work i signed before i went in for surgery literally had a hand written sentence from Teixeira saying simmesomething to the effect of a sleeve and ds n one or two fancy words. To be honest a lot was a blur i don't remember much probably the excitement n the stress.

Im trying to think about what else to add to that was notable.

the very first food tray they brought me had a lemon Italian ice and 100% apple juice the Italian ice made me very nauseous but the apple juice I sipped for two days straight and loved it when I asked for more they said I'm not allowed to have it.
i have to have sugar free liquids clear liquids and I explained I had it on the first day but no one could understand why.
also another note the one to two percocets that they gave me since the beginning were solid not crushed and I was able to handle them after their first dose I got in the habit of asking for my shot of nausea medicine first and then the two percocets with that it worked wonders for me and never threw up and after asking for the nausea shot first never really had any problems with intense nausea.
There was one nurse who brought me it crushed n i had to mix juice with it and that was horrible i almost threw up. I actually needed my pills solid. They said if its been working n i can tolerate it fine.

today I was able to get maybe about 20 grams of protein in me through a homemade protein shake. I really just don't like the taste of it. Im gonna get some frozen fruit i think and blend it with a vanilla powder and see how that works. I got a ninja blender for just that purpose some custom made protein drinks and maybe some blended in vitamin pills.
I also had 3 ice pops sugar free, 3 sugar free Jellos, 2 servings of ramen broth only, and I also managed 1 apple sauce sugar free and a half a glass of light apple juice.

now this is probably everything that I've eaten or ingested since I've been home yesterday Thursday at 3 pm till now 130am Saturday. Also had about 3 full 16 oz bottles of water and 3 g2 Gatorade 8 oz in this time frame.

I appreciate everyone's well wishes!!

Oh also i barely remember blogging while in hospital lol but i can't figure out that ticket thing or how to fix it or change myself from preop to post op. Ill take a better look on my computer not phone over the weekend

Glad you are home and doing well. Just as a fyi, applesauce is not a liquid, if you are still on a liquid diet. Also it is pretty high in carbs. Fruit smoothie type stuff will be high carbs, too.

Ask for a copy of your operative report. It seems like the only way you will know what was done to you in the operating room. You need this information. It is something you should have for your records.

Latest posts

Back