help normal to throw up blood

Thanks I put it on DS board first then thought well heck ask the people who actually had the surgery, the sleeve.
It's easy to overlook, but all the DSers have a sleeve. It may be just a little bigger, but it is the same idea. And real old timers recognize Simpson's name. According to HIM, his DS patients had many more problems than the DS patients of...uhm...the doctors we consider vetted.

My current advice for lurkers is to develop healthy suspicion of any surgeon who can schedule you right away.

Also, many surgeons just don't routinely do Medicaid patients' surgery. They don't get paid enough.

Ayayayayay... How is she doing today? Less vomiting? Seems to me if she's vomited in excess of what the doc said (6 or 7 times then foamies) he expects, you have an excellent reason to force further action. Better would be if she actually isn't vomiting blood anymore.

Update when you can!

Charris, Hope you can update today and that last night was much better with less vomiting ! How is she today? Years back, Dr Simpson had a bad rep for the DS like others had mentioned. Please keep being proactive for her if needed... thinking of you all

Good Lord, what an absolute nightmare! All I can say is thank God she has you on the case, Charris. I can't imagine having to deal with this level of incompetence with being fresh out of surgery and all alone.

Also came by to look for an update, I hope she is going to be ok and that you are too, this is a lot on your shoulders with your own health struggles too. Please remember to take care of yourself too!

Latest posts

Back