help normal to throw up blood

This is the 4th time she has thrown up blood. The first 3 times it was bright red now its dark. That on the gown is the color and throw up 1st 3 times. IS THIS A LOT OF BLOOD? I JUST INSISTED THEY CALL SIMPSON RIGHT NOW. AM I OVERREACTING? Its about 4 to 6 oz thrown up each time. The charge nurse finally covered the wound.

20140114_185420.jpg 20140114_185538.jpg

Edited to show just thumbnails

Last edited by a moderator:
(602)-234-8995 Simpson's office number - there should be an on-call number to get through to him.

the hospital called him no response. I'm calling and her wife is calling. No answer. What kind of shit is this. Plus he has no freaking answering service. Called his cell no answer. Her blood pressure is going up 152/90. Please pray for her. I asked to get another doctor in here. We EVEN FREAKING TEXT no response.

Blood loss is what is probably causing that blood pressure to go up. I'm no doctor, but my guess would be that there is some kind of internal bleeding going on. Can you talk to the ICU nurses? Is it a big hospital?

Blood loss is what is probably causing that blood pressure to go up. I'm no doctor, but my guess would be that there is some kind of internal bleeding going on. Can you talk to the ICU nurses? Is it a big hospital?

In don't know what is considered big. But there are 7 floors and it has an ICU unit.

No its not its in Phoenix and he just started doing them at this hospital because they said his other hospital closed and went bankrupt. No one seems to act like this is an emergency. This hospital has NO EXPERIENCE with WLS. IM OVER HERE FEELING ANXIETY UP THE WAZOO EVER

he just called back. Said everything thing is ok. He's not worried about bleeding. Im not satisfied with his explanation. I asked for the hospitalist to come do a consult. He said his phone was on vibrate.

This much bleeding is just not normal. I hope the hospitalist shows up soon to evaluate her.

No its not its in Phoenix and he just started doing them at this hospital because they said his other hospital closed and went bankrupt. No one seems to act like this is an emergency. This hospital has NO EXPERIENCE with WLS. IM OVER HERE FEELING ANXIETY UP THE WAZOO EVER

he just called back. Said everything thing is ok. He's not worried about bleeding. Im not satisfied with his explanation. I asked for the hospitalist to come do a consult. He said his phone was on vibrate.

Crap! This is what I meant to copy. Keep us posted as you are able.

Latest posts

Back