Food Journal Sun 16th Feb

huneypie

Wannabe
Hi all, I'm off to the airport shortly, so I'll post where I'm up to now.

I have a couple of protein bars with me as I always get hungrier when I fly I want to avoid junk as best I can so as to minimize 'bloat'.

B Cheese & scrambled eggs (30)
S Cheese & tomato croissant (10)
L Meatballs, boiled egg & rice & cheese (30)
S Crepes (0)
D Burger @ airport?? (30)
S Protein bar (30)
Protein: (130)
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 batches of calcium) night time iron, vit C, copper pending & strontium batches pending

travel safe!

been up half the night so I hope to nap later. being tired makes me want to eat more, always.

so far I haven't get got one water in. boo!

Having a better day today...

B Syntrax Double stuffed cookie protein (23)
L 2oz Kirkland white tune w/tb mayo (16)
S string cheese (8)
D 2oz Kirkland white tuna w/tb mayo (16)

Protein 64
Water 56 so far

Last edited:
B- Missed it, busy like no one would believe
L- 3 chicken nuggets (horrible, I know). It was the only thing available during a therapy outing (which went swimmingly well). Next time I'll remember to replenish the protein in my purse for emergencies!
S- protein shake
D- Chicken Cordon Bleu. I may go back for seconds later on tonight for more protein
Smacking myself on the hand, but tomorrow is another day

B- Missed it, busy like no one would believe
L- 3 chicken nuggets (horrible, I know). It was the only thing available during a therapy outing (which went swimmingly well). Next time I'll remember to replenish the protein in my purse for emergencies!
S- protein shake
D- Chicken Cordon Bleu. I may go back for seconds later on tonight for more protein
Smacking myself on the hand, but tomorrow is another day
Enjoy the seconds of the chicken. Work on getting in some breakfast. You sound like you need to have protein and shakers at the ready as shakes are quick to prepare and consume! :)

I swear by all that's holy if I never ate food I don't actually want I would be a size four (again)

I realize not everybody is like that.

as in other ways, I feel like I am back to the beginning again. yesterday I bought a big bucket of cookies and ate quite a few of them before I realized they didn't taste very good and they made my tongue itch (WTH?)

OK - it's Monday morning. I'm almost done with the first cup of coffee and then it's 20 oz of water before I have the next cup.

ONWARD! :treadmill:

I swear by all that's holy if I never ate food I don't actually want I would be a size four (again)

I realize not everybody is like that.

as in other ways, I feel like I am back to the beginning again. yesterday I bought a big bucket of cookies and ate quite a few of them before I realized they didn't taste very good and they made my tongue itch (WTH?)

OK - it's Monday morning. I'm almost done with the first cup of coffee and then it's 20 oz of water before I have the next cup.

ONWARD! :treadmill:
Made your tongue itch??? That is an odd reaction.

that's been happening, lately. not sure what's going on but for sure eating sugar makes it worse.

yeast? :eek:

I was eating a lot of almonds for a while there when it started. I am allergic to some nuts but not usually almonds however the volume might have been...well, it was excessive. :embaressed_smile:
you will be surprised to learn I sometimes have trouble with moderation.

Latest posts

Back