Food Journal Wed 12th Feb

huneypie

Wannabe
I did slightly better as I stuck my plan of having cheese mid-morning and I must say that I felt better for it.

It was a cool day in Tunisia today, but my trusty Kindle served me well... I may have to get a new book in the next day or so... Freakonomics methinks.

B Cheese, scrambled eggs & olives 30
S Cheese & cheese & tomato croissant 15
L Turkey & rice 30
S Crepes 0
D Chicken w coleslaw 30

Protein: 105
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 batches of calcium) night time iron, vit C, copper pending & strontium batches pending

I did slightly better as I stuck my plan of having cheese mid-morning and I must say that I felt better for it.

way to make a plan and do it! :a015: I also find AM snacks are SO important

I am having a crappy day at work (just home for lunch) and it shows. can't even get water in: no time. my job sucks. :086:

Aw, I'm sorry. I hope you manage to get some H20 in this afternoon.

Are you allowed to carry water with you, eg clipped to you?

Freakonomics was a great read. I'm thinking about reading Monuments Men next.

Last night, at the behest of hungry teenage boys, I ordered a chicken & bacon stuffed pizza from Papa Murphy's (a take and bake pizza place in the US). Not a decision I'm proud of, but I ate 3 large slices without the crust over the course of a few hours. No issues in the bathroom this morning at all, AND I lost 2 lbs. Maybe cutting loose a little bit and enjoying myself wasn't such a bad thing. For the first time since surgery, I finally had that crazy gas everyone talks about, but oh well.

B- Premier Protein drink
L- Another slice of stuffed crust chicken and bacon pizza (did not eat the crust)
S- Planning on another Premier Protein drink
D- Planning to make Chicken Cordon Bleu from Costco, sans breading.

@ProteinSnob, we LOVE Papa Murphy's but there isn't one near us now.

B#1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2, scrambled egg omelet with cheese, ham, bacon bits...It was a 4 egg cause I split it with dh...ate 2 bites and was FULL.
S: Fig bar
L: Ham & Bean soup
S: Hotdogs in crescent rolls...made our own...we had some beef franks in the freezer so I used one each and one crescent roll each...not too bad
D: Tomato soup and Grilled cheese sandwich using lots of butter and extra cheese

Rest pending

Aw, I'm sorry. I hope you manage to get some H20 in this afternoon.

Are you allowed to carry water with you, eg clipped to you?
in theory, yes, but I have trouble with just keeping track of a pen and my schedule. also, lug a laptop around frequently and what a pain in the ass.

I'll be fine. just need a whole new career.

home now I am drinking wine instead of water. :cocktail: it's raining and I would not be surprised if I ended up ordering pizza hut. :blushing:

did I mention I hate my job?

@ProteinSnob I'm glad that you had some fun at last. Bummer about the gas, it's annoying.

I'm glad that you endorse Freakonomics. Let me know how you do with Monuments Men.

Freakonomics was a great read. I'm thinking about reading Monuments Men next.

Last night, at the behest of hungry teenage boys, I ordered a chicken & bacon stuffed pizza from Papa Murphy's (a take and bake pizza place in the US). Not a decision I'm proud of, but I ate 3 large slices without the crust over the course of a few hours. No issues in the bathroom this morning at all, AND I lost 2 lbs. Maybe cutting loose a little bit and enjoying myself wasn't such a bad thing. For the first time since surgery, I finally had that crazy gas everyone talks about, but oh well.

B- Premier Protein drink
L- Another slice of stuffed crust chicken and bacon pizza (did not eat the crust)
S- Planning on another Premier Protein drink
D- Planning to make Chicken Cordon Bleu from Costco, sans breading.

Sounds delicious @southernlady

The only crescent shape rolls I know of are croissants. Are they what you're having or is it literally a regular roll that's crescent shaped?

@ProteinSnob, we LOVE Papa Murphy's but there isn't one near us now.

B#1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2, scrambled egg omelet with cheese, ham, bacon bits...It was a 4 egg cause I split it with dh...ate 2 bites and was FULL.
S: Fig bar
L: Ham & Bean soup
S: Hotdogs in crescent rolls...made our own...we had some beef franks in the freezer so I used one each and one crescent roll each...not too bad
D: Tomato soup and Grilled cheese sandwich using lots of butter and extra cheese

Rest pending

@JackieOnLine I'm sorry you're so rushed off your feet. I hope you enjoyed the wine... sometimes a girl has to just kick back and enjoy ;-)

in theory, yes, but I have trouble with just keeping track of a pen and my schedule. also, lug a laptop around frequently and what a pain in the ass.

I'll be fine. just need a whole new career.

home now I am drinking wine instead of water. :cocktail: it's raining and I would not be surprised if I ended up ordering pizza hut. :blushing:

did I mention I hate my job?

yep, had two glasses of wine: whoopee! that's all I can handle any more.

plan for today is just get through it. not the world's best plan!

Latest posts

Back