Food Journal Fri 14th Feb

huneypie

Wannabe
Sorry I didn't post last night - the wifi was down. The wifi is awful at this hotel, even when it's up, it's very slow and it goes down several times a day, every day, but it usually comes back if you leave it a few minutes. They have a home setup in a hotel that serves hundreds - argh, 3rd world infrastructure!! :-S

Anyways, I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's day.

B Cheese, tuna & scrambled eggs (30)
S Cheese & tomato croissant (10)
L Turkey & rice (30)
S Crepes (0)
D Chicken w rice (30)
Protein: (100)
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 batches of calcium) night time iron, vit C, copper pending & strontium batches pending

Newbie reporting in: 1 week 4 days out so definitely not a poster child of getting much in!

B yogurt (11)
L string cheese (8)
S 2 saltines for nausea
D egg custard 1/2C (10)
S2 SF Popsicle
S3 string cheese (8)

Protein (37)
28 oz of water

tell us more what you are doing on your vacation! I want to hear, have no clue what goes on there except beach I assume. put it in the Lounge if you don't want to fill up this thread.

more water, @Taterweight

that's what you need to get in first. well, fluid, doesn't have to be water. do you have any liquid protein?

how did I do yesterday...could have been better, could have been worse. I was ambushed by a giant muffin right at the end of my workday. seriously, family of a patient going home brought in a big box of those muffins that are huge and I snarfed about 3/4 of one down before I stopped to think, do I really want this? because the answer would have been no. made me really thirsty and tired. :yawn:

I'm 5 1/2 years out and back to the most basic stuff:

slow down and pay attention.
drink more water.

well. :ermm:

B#1 Yogurt, butter coffee
B#2 2 eggs/fried ham
S: Fig bar
L: Fried chicken (i piece
S: Chocolate coconut pieces
D: @ 3 oz of steak and 3 green beans
S: 1 piece of chocolate cake
S: Yogurt

@Taterweight, you are doing great on protein but need to seriously up the amount of fluid. You need to be around 64 oz each and every day.

oh, and your nausea might be caused by dehydration - focus on getting that 64 oz minimum and regularly before you worry about anything else.

I'm glad you and @southernlady spotted about the water... I don't readily pick up liquid numbers in ounces - it's metric over here for commercially available goods, although we still weigh ourselves in stones and pounds (there are 14 pounds in a stone).

I've been kicking back by the pool and reading. My Kindle is so handy. I've nearly finished Freakonomics and will probably download Near Death Experiences by J Steve Miller as the free sample was interesting.

Superfreakonomics appeals but I think I need some variety so I'll save that for the mo.

Cleverly I've managed to sunburn one arm on my penultimate day :confused:. I've run it under a cold shower and put after sun on. My shoulder's fine as I had a T-shirt on. :)

tell us more what you are doing on your vacation! I want to hear, have no clue what goes on there except beach I assume. put it in the Lounge if you don't want to fill up this thread.

more water, @Taterweight

that's what you need to get in first. well, fluid, doesn't have to be water. do you have any liquid protein?

how did I do yesterday...could have been better, could have been worse. I was ambushed by a giant muffin right at the end of my workday. seriously, family of a patient going home brought in a big box of those muffins that are huge and I snarfed about 3/4 of one down before I stopped to think, do I really want this? because the answer would have been no. made me really thirsty and tired. :yawn:

I'm 5 1/2 years out and back to the most basic stuff:

slow down and pay attention.
drink more water.

well. :ermm:

Thanks for mentioning about the water @southernlady I zoned in on the protein. Also I never suffered from nausea only light headedness which was as a result of low electrolytes... similar cause different symptom. ;-)

B#1 Yogurt, butter coffee
B#2 2 eggs/fried ham
S: Fig bar
L: Fried chicken (i piece
S: Chocolate coconut pieces
D: @ 3 oz of steak and 3 green beans
S: 1 piece of chocolate cake
S: Yogurt

@Taterweight, you are doing great on protein but need to seriously up the amount of fluid. You need to be around 64 oz each and every day.

Thanks all, I know I'm really low on getting in the water. That's why I thought I needed to post so all the newbies will see what I'm doing and be better about it - and make me more accountable too! I feel like I'm sipping constantly, then I'll doze for a hour and forget. Hubby is cracking the whip! Today will be better....I'm finally home where my protein is and he's just gone to the store to restock my supplies. Thanks for the comments! :)

Latest posts

Back