Food Journal Tues 11th Feb

huneypie

Wannabe
Dayum I'm missing my shakes - even one a day would be handy. Crepes are 'no bueno' for me!! :X3:

We had some rain today and DH tells me that we got some sleet back home, so I'm glad to be here. Tomorrow I'm gonna get 100g protein - I'll scavenge for cheese!! :D

B Salami, cheese & scrambled eggs 30
S Fruit salad 0
L Schnitzel & some fries 30
S Crepes 0
D Chicken w some rice 30

Protein: 90
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 batches of calcium) night time iron, vit C, copper pending & strontium batches pending

B#1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2 1/2 cup oatmeal with butter and an egg
S: Fig bar
L: Ham & navy bean soup
S: Chocolate covered coconut
D: Beef Fajita with lots of cheese/sour cream
S: 3 mini pocket beef rollups and a cup of hot cocoa

Vites done

Last edited:
B- Premier protein drink
L- turkey and cheese.

Having a terrible bathroom day, so I'll probably just try for another protein drink and that's it.
Feeling pretty worn down from the pain and very frustrated. Tomorrow will be better, I'm sure.

B- Premier protein drink
L- turkey and cheese.
Sorry you're having such a rough time @ProteinSnob at least you had a solid attempt. I hope the next day is a lot better.

Having a terrible bathroom day, so I'll probably just try for another protein drink and that's it.

Feeling pretty worn down from the pain and very frustrated. Tomorrow will be better, I'm sure.

@ProteinSnob not sure what happened to my last post, I'm responding on a phone and it can be hard to get the cursor in the right place.

Anyway, I'm sorry you're having a rough time. Looks like you were sensible with what you ate and I hope you feel better soon.

Latest posts

Back