Food Journal Sat 15th Feb

huneypie

Wannabe
Boo - the end is nigh. I get most of the day in Tunisia tomorrow so I'll enjoy what's left while trying to take care with the sun. I've survived some sunburn today, but need to be sensible tomorrow before I return to rainy Blighty. :inlove:

I'm travelling on Sunday so if anyone would like to kick thread off please do.

B Cheese & scrambled eggs (30)
S Cheese & tomato croissant (10)
L Turkey & rice & cheese (30)
S Crepes (0)
L Turkey & rice (30)
Protein: (100)
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 batches of calcium) night time iron, vit C, copper pending & strontium batches pending

Last edited:
B#1, Yogurt/Butter coffee
B#2 Egg, fried ham, toast
L: slice of pizza...ate one bite of the crust, it was a meat pizza so I ate all the toppings
D: Pork roast with a bacon weave topping and then basted in a BBQ/Brown sugar glaze, and about 5 green beans

Vites done

Last edited:
planned on a muffin today (from the ones at work that ambushed me yesterday) - so, ate leftover chicken/sauce/melted string cheese heated up FIRST then snacked on one of them (they are huge) the rest of the day with coffee. mindful muffin!

walked the dogs before work because it wasn't raining, YAY.

doing well with water and all vits/supplements in except PM ones.

rest pending!

Only 5pm my time, so still have some to go...

B syntrax fuzzy navel (23)
L egg custard (10)
S string cheese (8)
D chicken soup w/unflavoured protein (26)

Protein 67
Water 54 so far...sipping sipping sipping!

ETA: final water amt for day

Last edited:
My hydration trick for early post-op days:

My wonderful husband took 8 8-ounce water bottles and labeled them with 8AM, 10AM, 12PM, 2PM, 4PM, 6PM, 8PM, 10PM (with a sharpie). Then he filled them with different things- Crystal Light, G2, water with lemon. I knew I had to finish each one by the time labeled on the bottle, but I wasn't faced with the entire 64 ounces in one container which was overwhelming to me. For some reason, psychologically it really helped me to have the bottles individually and have them all ready at the beginning of each day.

Thanks! I'll definitely try that...I feel like I'm sipping all day long - have a drink in my hand all the time, I just never seem to get anywhere.

I like the concept of a planned muffin! :)

I'm glad you managed to get out with your doggies.

planned on a muffin today (from the ones at work that ambushed me yesterday) - so, ate leftover chicken/sauce/melted string cheese heated up FIRST then snacked on one of them (they are huge) the rest of the day with coffee. mindful muffin!

walked the dogs before work because it wasn't raining, YAY.

doing well with water and all vits/supplements in except PM ones.

rest pending!

Latest posts

Back