Dumbass

Cello: Darwin Awards are what I always give people I see not wearing their seatbelts or motorcycle helmets. I used to say it was Natures' way of weeding out the idiots, but people didn't understand that one. I will now be handing out Darwin Awards instead. I thank you.

Cello: Darwin Awards are what I always give people I see not wearing their seatbelts or motorcycle helmets. I used to say it was Natures' way of weeding out the idiots, but people didn't understand that one. I will now be handing out Darwin Awards instead. I thank you.

Read up on the "winners" and the "runners up." But wear a pad because you're gonna laugh so hard you must take precautions.http://www.darwinawards.com

Well hopefully he doesnt end up dead or in a situation like my cousin did after I TOLD HER NOT TO GO TO Dr. S.

Like my MAMA always said to me "A HARD HEAD MAKES A SOFT ASS"

The crapband man's wife didn't want him to have sleeve or DS because it was "too invasive". She's now a widow. That's so sad.

That's so sad :(

Mike would only "allow" the crapband and first. (We didn't know any better we just knew I needed SOMETHING as I was miserable) Then I started the research on OH and decided RNY would be best for me and sat him down and explained it all. About 4 months later I went to my first UK WLS meetup and I met my first DSer. I had never even heard of it, much less want it. Then the research had to be done alllll over again. I knew it was for me and sat Mike down and explained it all to him. I acknowledged his fears, but backed up my opinions with published medical studies (He's a scientist and appreciates hard facts)

I'm of the opinion that anyone willing to learn new things would be very interested in the DS....those wanting a "quick fix" will listen to the media and throw caution to the wind. IMO.

Last edited:
That's so sad :(

Mike would only "allow" the crapband and first. (We didn't know any better we just knew I needed SOMETHING as I was miserable) Then I started the research on OH and decided RNY would be best for me and sat him down and explained it all. About 4 months later I went to my first UK WLS meetup and I met my first DSer. I had never even heard of it, much less want it. Then the research had to be done alllll over again. I knew it was for me and sat Mike down and explained it all to him. I acknowledged his fears, but backed up my opinions with published medical studies (He's a scientist and appreciates hard facts)

I'm of the opinion that anyone willing to learn new things would be very interested in the DS....those wanting a "quick fix" will listen to the media and throw caution to the wind. IMO.

Um.... "ALLOW"?!?!!?!!! WTF?!!? *sputtering*

Um.... "ALLOW"?!?!!?!!! WTF?!!? *sputtering*

lol, that's why it's in quotes haha. When we met, he was 100% again WLS, so I had to widdle him down one step at a time. And now he is my biggest supporter and has written letters for a friend of mine to help her get wls on the NHS...so he has done a 180 on the issue. He doesn't allow or disallow me anything, but the post I was quoting was about a dude whose wife would only let him have the band :) Don't worry, I'm not a controlled wife lol.

Okay, now I'm much happier. Well, maybe not. I was kind of hoping for an excuse to renew my passport and hit the road to kick some Brit guy in the balls.

Okay, now I'm much happier. Well, maybe not. I was kind of hoping for an excuse to renew my passport and hit the road to kick some Brit guy in the balls.

Well if you NEED an excuse, my sofa is on offer lol. The dollar to the pound is INSANE :p But yeah we have a pretty equal relationship, otherwise I would have never ever ever gotten married lol. I was convinced I was going to move to Seattle, live in a studio apartment with a lot of animals and I was HAPPY with that vision of my future. Then a man, who mostly doesn't act like the men I grew up with waltzed into my life and changed EVERYTHING! lol what a punk he is!

Well if you NEED an excuse, my sofa is on offer lol. The dollar to the pound is INSANE :p But yeah we have a pretty equal relationship, otherwise I would have never ever ever gotten married lol. I was convinced I was going to move to Seattle, live in a studio apartment with a lot of animals and I was HAPPY with that vision of my future. Then a man, who mostly doesn't act like the men I grew up with waltzed into my life and changed EVERYTHING! lol what a punk he is!
Meh, in order to sit on a plane for seven hours do you know how long I'd have to eat nothing but ribeye and water and take Flagyl?

Meh, in order to sit on a plane for seven hours do you know how long I'd have to eat nothing but ribeye and water and take Flagyl?
I do not blame you ONE bit. That plane ride is TORTURE for the normalest of people. Except my ride is 10+ hours...and if I pop up to Idaho it's another flight. And you would eat ribeye? Posh git lol. It's chicken or pasta where I sit, but I shall be bringing loads of lunch meat :)

Latest posts

Back