DS with Dr.Esquerra

Hopefully you are post-op by now, I hope surgery went well and that recovery is easy and that you will have the success and health you desire.

Its 12:31pm here. I wont have surgery until probably 1 or 2 because dr.esquerra plane was delayed. Hopefully soon though.

Hopefully you are post-op by now, I hope surgery went well and that recovery is easy and that you will have the success and health you desire.
It wasn't going to start until around 2 Pacific, so will be pretty late. I texted with her not long ago and she was still sitting tight.

Im starting to real nervous. If dr esquerra dont come on, im leaving lol no im just kidding. I had to drive 3 hours to nashville then get on a plane then a fast driver with ernesto. I think im good. I went through alot to get here lol ill stay FOR SURE

I just looked at my count down, and I leave for Mexicali in 41 days... surgery in 42!!
I'm sure that the nerves are kicking in... just keep thinking about how good you'll feel in 1 year!! :)

Thats awesome!

Yeah im over here shaking my leg. Im really nervous. I wish they would hurry up. & yes you are right. In a year i will feel great. Im excited about that. They need to put dr.esquerra in a jet and just get him here lol.

Waiting is tough. I think. If you're like me who didn;t go into surgery until late in the afternoon, after the amnesiacs they give you you are unlikely to remember anything from today.

(BTW I was a little freaked when I looked over and saw that Ernesto was driving over 100 mph... until I realized the speedometer was in mp kilometers.)

LoL i really thought he was going 130. He is speedy gonzalez.

Yeah dr.esquerra plane got delayed. He should be here any minute. I got told he just got off the plane and somebody went to go get him. Im sooooo scared

LoL i really thought he was going 130. He is speedy gonzalez.

Yeah dr.esquerra plane got delayed. He should be here any minute. I got told he just got off the plane and somebody went to go get him. Im sooooo scared
It will be okay. Just breathe...and before you know it, you will be on the other side.

It will happen and this will be but a far distant memory.

See you on the other side!

Latest posts

Back