Help with bladder

Firewife204

I had my first nutrition meeting and was going over everything before during and after the surgery. One thing that was mentioned was people with leaking bladders. Ever since having my kids my bladder has dropped tremendously and I cannot hold my urine lol. Will this procedure help with this issue if anyone was in my shoes ? I really hope this will help and that’s another thing I don’t have to worry about.

I had my first nutrition meeting and was going over everything before during and after the surgery. One thing that was mentioned was people with leaking bladders. Ever since having my kids my bladder has dropped tremendously and I cannot hold my urine lol. Will this procedure help with this issue if anyone was in my shoes ? I really hope this will help and that’s another thing I don’t have to worry about.
As I’ve aged, I began to have issues holding mine. So I got with my PCP and she prescribed oxybutynin. It has helped. Fair warning, it only comes in extended release so I cut mine with a pill cutter daily. As much as I hate adding pills, it was the least invasive option.

The surgery might help that but I would think about trying to get a referral to a PT that specializes in helping with pelvic floor strength. I had issues due to childbirth, a hysterectomy, etc., and it helped a lot.

Latest posts

Back