DS with Dr.Esquerra

Glad your surgery went well @Svetlana Leigh you will see doctors several times a day so ask them to repeat what they said previously. (Those amnesiacs make it hard to remember.) the soreness will greatly improve by the time you have to leave. Actually you'll feel better when they take out the drain - it kinda poked me. I spent most of my time in the recliner. It was easier to get out of than the bed. Walk the halls frequently. Keep us posted on yourself. As for the phone, turn off roaming and it should pick up US cell towers as if you are in the US.

Congratulations @Svetlana Leigh ! Don't panic, you'll feel better day by day. You'll make it home. Request to have someone with a wheelchair meet you upon arrival, as you won't feel up to walking those long airport corridors. It will help a lot.

Thank you @Svetlana Leigh

Sorry just now seeing this. Im so worn out from the plane flights and everything. Sorry i wasnt talkative when you came and talked....i was in pain & super uncomfortable. Im just feeling tired constantly now. :-( cant wait until i get further out and feel better.

Thank you @Svetlana Leigh

Sorry just now seeing this. Im so worn out from the plane flights and everything. Sorry i wasnt talkative when you came and talked....i was in pain & super uncomfortable. Im just feeling tired constantly now. :-( cant wait until i get further out and feel better.

Aw that's ok I completely understand. I'm just now getting home and I'm so tired. I missed my flight in Minnesota (Delta's fault) so they gave me a room at the Crown Plaza. Then I had to fly down to Atlanta this morning and back up to Tennessee. It's been torture trying to get home but thankfully I've finally arrived. I was leaking fluid like crazy and I had nothing to use so I got creative and used maxi pads lololol. I'm glad you're feeling better.

Wow i wouldve been aggravated! Because at that point you are ready to get home asap! I know i was for sure. The hospital bed was hurting my back. I didnt get home until 3am yesterday morning. Mom and i were super tired. We flew from san diego to nashville. And got our car and drove back to knoxville.
wow i cant believe you drained that much. I only drain just a tiny bit. Well im glad you made it back home safely.

Sorry for your travel woes @Svetlana Leigh That would be unpleasant at any time but right after major surgery -- awful.

Leaking fluid from where?

I was leaking from where I had the drain tube. I didn't have anything with me and I was stuck in an airport. Thankfully my shirt and yoga pants were both black. If they had been a lighter color everyone would have seen those nasty stains. The hotel gave me the pads and band aids to hold the pads down. It was awful.

Wow i wouldve been aggravated! Because at that point you are ready to get home asap! I know i was for sure. The hospital bed was hurting my back. I didnt get home until 3am yesterday morning. Mom and i were super tired. We flew from san diego to nashville. And got our car and drove back to knoxville.
wow i cant believe you drained that much. I only drain just a tiny bit. Well im glad you made it back home safely.

We're in the same city:)

Latest posts

Back