Who can eat like this?

OMFG. Frosted MiniWheats? PBJ on white bread? Dark bread? Tombstone Pizza? Fries? Popcorn? All in ONE day? I could power my house with natural gas for a week if I ate all that within the time frame of one day. I'd seriously gas every single person within a one mile radius to DEATH.

Am I the ONLY one who can't eat flour? Cereal? Fries? Popcorn? Jesus, Mary & Joseph.

That post really is misleading. No way is there anywhere near enough protein in that day, unless she seriously left out protein in her coffee or something.

4/29/13 was her surgery date. So she's well within the famous "weight loss honeymoon" phase for a DSer. Her carby ways have yet to catch up with her and bite her on the butt. And like @Elizabeth N. is fond of saying, there is no free lunch. The DS does not guarantee you won't regain.

Pride goes before a fall, or whatever they say.

my theory is, without regain I wouldn't have had the full experience....:083: guess I'll post about it some more.

4/29/13 was her surgery date. So she's well within the famous "weight loss honeymoon" phase for a DSer. Her carby ways have yet to catch up with her and bite her on the butt. And like @Elizabeth N. is fond of saying, there is no free lunch. The DS does not guarantee you won't regain.

Pride goes before a fall, or whatever they say.
Oh, so she's a year out. That must be it. No way I could eat like that and maintain (plus I'd blow out everyone around me). ;)

Lordy. I'd have been even MORE crippled by that intake a year out than I would be now....And now it would be pretty awful. (She says while still recovering from last night's blueberry muffin.)

And I LOVE it when someone in their honeymoon phase (like Scott) is giving carby advice to newbies. Because I know it won't be long til I read a "fart" post.

And I LOVE it when someone in their honeymoon phase (like Scott) is giving carby advice to newbies. Because I know it won't be long til I read a "fart" post.

He was telling them to "try" to eat 150 grams of carbs at 4-5 months out. Bitch, please! 150g at 5 months? NO, NO, NO! I would actually like to make it to goal, thank you.

He was telling them to "try" to eat 150 grams of carbs at 4-5 months out. Bitch, please! 150g at 5 months? NO, NO, NO! I would actually like to make it to goal, thank you.
Ridiculous SMDH. I wish he'd realize he's the exception to the rule and stop preaching to fresh post ops that this is the way to eat.

ME too...now IF he is thinking ALL carbs not net carbs, 75-125 is reasonable. I try to stay under 100 but I count ALL carbs.

Yep! I count ALL carbs and try to stay under 50 for the losing phase. Then I will go up to about 100 when I hit maintenance. Not that I am perfect, I just try really hard to stay under 50.

Ridiculous SMDH. I wish he'd realize he's the exception to the rule and stop preaching to fresh post ops that this is the way to eat.

Exactly!

Yep! I count ALL carbs and try to stay under 50 for the losing phase. Then I will go up to about 100 when I hit maintenance. Not that I am perfect, I just try really hard to stay under 50.

Exactly!
Precisely, no one is perfect, we're human. I do not feel guilty about eating cake 2ce in the past couple days celebrating with my family, but I will keep myself accountable for it plus I don't do that on a regular basis, nor will I brag that I still lost weight (well, mainly because I didn't, lol, but even if I had I wouldn't).

Latest posts

Back