We almost lost EN last week

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
She had been complaining of a migraine type headache, fever, etc for over a week. Finally went in to the ER an insisted on a CT or MRI. They found an infectious mass in her brain. Two surgeries later, she is in a rehab hospital learning how to care for herself all over again. All because of a dental infection that migrated to her brain. She will be in rehab at least thru September.

I do have an address if you’d like to mail a card to her.

Holy cow! I'm glad you let us know. I'd like to send her a card. I think you have my email address, let me know if not, or a guess a conversation would work. Whatever is easiest for you.
And to everyone, take good care of your teeth! I'd say a brain abscess from poor dentition isn't common, but this can also lead to heart disease, lung disease or infection, and some forms of cancer.

And to everyone, take good care of your teeth! I'd say a brain abscess from poor dentition isn't common, but this can also lead to heart disease, lung disease or infection, and some forms of cancer.
She’s been keeping up with her dental visits, not sure what actually caused this one.

She wears frontal dentures so she keeps it up.

I was thinking about her a few days ago. It was interesting to read her posts. She did not suffer fools gladly or any other way. I wish her well.

Oh no. So glad she is recovering. I am saddened by this news and wish her the best. Whenever I think of her, huckleberries come to mind!

Latest posts

Back