Watermelon, Sorbet, Gummy bears, Pineapple, etc

galaxygrrl

As I learn my new body, I've been good to stay away from carbs. But a few things have made me gassy and given me the runs. I think they are all related. But is this normal? Nothing else causes this and I eat a lot of fat. Watermelon, Sorbet, Gummy Bears, and Pineapple have done me in. Ice cream and chocolate seem fine though, but pure sugar does me in. Is this typical?

Last edited:
It does not bother me much since I should not eat such high sugar stuff, but just surprised me. But that watermelon sorbet was really good on a sunny hot day though.

Watermelon chopped and frozen and then blended with lemonade into a slushee is awesome but we have only small amounts. Didn't even try tho til we were over a year out.

You are still early on...things do change over time.
Southern Lady beat me to exactly the recipe I was going to recommend. It's delicious!

It happens to me occasionally when I overindulge in a sweet/carbohydrate heavy intake. In fact I have eaten a bowl of pre-sweetened cereal with milk to get things going. I figure at eight and a half years out, it's not going to ruin my weight maintenance by this rare constipation busting move. Maybe six times a year

Latest posts

Back