want to eat more salads

Cutting carbs means I have to eat more protein and fat. I haven't starting cutting the portions yet.
Eating protein/fat is not an issue...enjoy it!

I'm NOT saying eat less per day, just less per sitting and MORE often.

I eat like a hobbit:
First breakfast
Second breakfast
Early lunch
Late lunch/snack
Snack
Early dinner
Snack
Snack
Bedtime snack

Thank you very much for the email address. I will scan my 2 pages and attach that to the email and ask him to just tell me what my CC length is.

Just a thought- why not try cutting the protein shake out and eat that in protein foods throughout the day? If you don't NEED the shake, there's no reason. Most people use them if they can't get enough food in throughout the day or if their labs say they need a protein boost. Try making a salad my favorite way- a few lettuce leaves, sunflower seeds, shredded cheddar or blue cheese crumbles, bacon bits, maybe some diced ham and top it all with a decadent creamy dressing. It'll be lots of protein (protein that's more enjoyable than a shake!), fat and satisfy that salad craving :)

Thank you very much for the email address. I will scan my 2 pages and attach that to the email and ask him to just tell me what my CC length is.
If he has access to where the surgical report is stored (I mean quick access) and he isn't in surgery he will email you back almost immediately.

And BTW it isn't just your CC length that is relevant it is also your alimentary limb (this is where the carbs are primarily absorbed). He would also tell you to stop these keto thoughts immediately as well as it isn't a healthy practice

Latest posts

Back