Vitalady calcium backordered till mid May, alternates?

Calcium Citrate from Target or Walmart...cheap and effective. Calcium Citrate is not a vitamin that you need to special order as it is readily available in your local store and I have never had an issue keeping my calcium levels up...even though I on occasion only take 4 a day rather than 8.

I use the Bariatric Advantage lozenges and chewables. If Vitalady is out of them, you can order them directly from BA. Or, if you can handle large pills, any calcium citrate will do. I used to use Costco's in-house brand but had too much trouble swallowing them. Other than that, they are a perfectly good product.

Thanks everyone.

I usually buy em from VL because when it is all said and done, the cost is reasonable, I like the capsules and finally it is pretty much a one stop shop for me. One more thing is that I kinda like to support VL a bit because they have really provided the WLS community with a huge service over the years.

However it seems to be a trend....the past few orders that something is out of stock for extended periods.

The ONE good thing about her calcium citrate was that they were CAPSULES not horse pills. That meant they could be pulled apart and added to yogurt or something to help get them down.
That would be good. I usually take my horse pills 4 at a time. Today I was in my car waiting for our dog from the groomer and we had just gone to Culvers so I had a Peanut Butter shake (Culver's has fantastic frozen custard) and I tried to take them with that. Mistake. With the horse pills and the creamy shake they just wouldn't go down so I had to spit them out.

Latest posts

Back