Update onmy experience with the SADI and Dr. Ponce

Hollykim

hey all, I am presently in Mx having had a revision from the sAdI to the DS on Tuesday. All went well,and yes,I was definately given a SADI. The anastamosis was placed too close to the pyloric valve so every time it opened bile was running right in. He took the SAdI down and Said I had way too much length of intestines for adequate weight loss. Apparently nothing was done to the length. He measured using the Hess Rule and took away intestines according to that. I will get the lengths presently,he told me,but I was Ina lovely Morphine stupor.
My sleeve was too long and was in bad shape with adhesions. It was completely redone.

I have passed the blue dye leak test and had some liquids. Passing gas,and fixing to get dressed and go Ina taxi to the "mall", lol.

Dr. Ungson was not planning to do surgeries this week as his daughter is getting married this weekend. Since we already had this MX trip booked and paid for ,for what we thought would be a pleasure trip,he said he would come in and doom lumpy surgery onTuesday. DH and I though that was so awesome. We were looking to pay to change the flights and he made I it so

glad you got it done and all is going so well, I look forward to watching you progress with your new DS.

Congratulations on a successful revision procedure! I hope this will resolve the bile reflux. Please hydrate! :) Hoping to hear more when you feel better!

What an awesome man! So glad you got this fixed. I'm sure this will fix the problems and you'll be healthy and not in pain anymore (once you heal from the surgery.

So glad he fixed everything that was not done right and gave you a real DS. And how gracious of him to do your surgery this week!
Hydrate and enjoy those drugs!

Larra

Latest posts

Back