United health Care - HCA (help for my mom)

Thanks @Munchkin I am always sort of the guinea pig of my family lol. My wife is getting the sleeve at the end of this month and my mom is pretty much on board now, though she has a few hesitations sometimes. Now if I could only get my sister on board. She just turned 30 and still wants to "try it on her own" first.
This can be a helpful tool. Write down every diet along with weight loss/weight gain. Then give yourself a 'drop dead date'. By that date you have either lost the weight or you start working on getting surgery. It took me a while to realize all I could do on my own was get fatter. I should have known that just by my family history. 30...I so wish I had had surgery at 30. Your sister doesn't realize how much she is missing out on!

This can be a helpful tool. Write down every diet along with weight loss/weight gain. Then give yourself a 'drop dead date'. By that date you have either lost the weight or you start working on getting surgery. It took me a while to realize all I could do on my own was get fatter. I should have known that just by my family history. 30...I so wish I had had surgery at 30. Your sister doesn't realize how much she is missing out on!
Wish it would work for my sister...but I also know the ONLY surgery I would recommend for her is the sleeve. She doesn't have the balls to have a DS. And honestly, she would just end up fat again within 5 years of having a sleeve.

Wish it would work for my sister...but I also know the ONLY surgery I would recommend for her is the sleeve. She doesn't have the balls to have a DS. And honestly, she would just end up fat again within 5 years of having a sleeve.
All you can do is hope she finds her balls soon! Hey at least if she has the sleeve she can do a 2 part DS when she starts to regain!

Latest posts

Back