Unbelievable insurance actions

Do you have a sleep doctor? If so, get him/her to go ahead with a new sleep study without getting the Bariatric surgeon to refer you. If you do not, tell your PCP that you need a new sleep study since it has been more than two years. In other words, do not wait for your denial, do not wait for cooperation from the surgeon's staff. They do not have a vested interest in getting this done. You do. And if you need the name of a sleep doc, let me know. Hubby had a great one while we lived there in Knoxville.

Just read your story. I've experienced a similar situation in Raleigh, NC. I'm glad you got your new sleep study done... even though it's sad they are focusing on that when you don't need it to quality. Keep fighting!! When is your hearing? Best wishes!

The new sleep doctor wouldn't do a new study. But finally Dr. Boyce's office is doing a new sleep study! I pick in up in the morning and return it on Friday. Praise God. In the mean time, I received this big big packet from the insurance regarding my fair hearing. It says in it repeatedly that patient has no history of hypertension or medication for it. I do have hypertension and have been on meds for some time. Hopefully the new sleep study and accurate information will do the trick. My hearing is May 9. If you're the praying sort, please do.

The new sleep doctor wouldn't do a new study. But finally Dr. Boyce's office is doing a new sleep study! I pick in up in the morning and return it on Friday. Praise God. In the mean time, I received this big big packet from the insurance regarding my fair hearing. It says in it repeatedly that patient has no history of hypertension or medication for it. I do have hypertension and have been on meds for some time. Hopefully the new sleep study and accurate information will do the trick. My hearing is May 9. If you're the praying sort, please do.

Keeping fingers crossed for you, lady. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back