Turned 42 Saturday

Happy Birthday! You look great, and the little photo bomber is the cutest thing ever.

Happy Birthday Charris! Great to see you looking happy and healthy and with your beautiful family!

Thanks. Looks can be deceiving. I look great like nothing is wrong when I'm reality I'm on A LOT OF PAIN ALL THE TIME. THEY have taken me from 8mg of Dilaudid every 15min to 4mg everyv5 to 6 hours. God it's so painful but shoot I'm alive so even though it doesn't feel like it I really am winning. I try not to complain having 1 extra minute with my children and/or my Toot I will suffer through.

No shit! Looking like 24 is right. I hope you can keep that smile for a long time. i.e. no more medical crises. The little photo bomber? Just too precious for words. Give him a big hug. Yea, I know you'd do that anyway, but tell him it's from a secret admirer.

C- I'm so sorry for your pain. I wish I could take it away. Hope you feel better soon!

Happy Birthday beautiful lady! You are very good at hiding the pain, but I am sorry you still suffer. Im sure that little Toot will continue to keep you smiling!
:happybirthdaystars:

Latest posts

Back