The first rule of Meat Club...

It was over about four weeks. I did Florida to Chicago solo, then met up with my girlfriend in Chicago. We sang a lot of really bad pop music, talked about how awful men are (sorry!) and went to dumb attractions like the Roswell UFO museum that you'd otherwise drive right by. Driving is my relaxing time, especially on isolated highways. I really miss it, and disappear for a long drive at least one day with my old car when I go to visit my parents!
Hey Now! Don't lump me in with other deadbeats.

Florida to Chicago is terrible drive, especially when you hit Illinois because you still have about 7 days to get from Southern Illinois to Chicago. Central, IL where I grew up and live again is about 3/4 of the way up. I lived in Orlando for 5 years and I think the drive home was about 1,200 miles....

The over the four weeks thing would have been doable but man I would have passed out and wrecked driving by myself from Florida to Chicago.

:D

@DSRIGGS: I did Memphis to Chicago in one go, 10 hours, and timed to hit Chicago proper around 9pm.
That is a haul. Memphis is kind of a rough town for a single lady, glad you came out unscathed. I know a few guys who live down that way, but they were probably drunk and at a BBQ contest. :D

@Charris: My surgical report is long but doesn't mention sleeve size or limb lengths at all, so I am pretty useless when it comes to sharing exactly what my insides look like these days, unfortunately.

Yeah I don't know my sleeve size either. Dr.K Had to do everything by had because of the ERNY that I was getting reversed. So he didn't use a boogie.

It was over about four weeks. I did Florida to Chicago solo, then met up with my girlfriend in Chicago. We sang a lot of really bad pop music, talked about how awful men are (sorry!) and went to dumb attractions like the Roswell UFO museum that you'd otherwise drive right by. Driving is my relaxing time, especially on isolated highways. I really miss it, and disappear for a long drive at least one day with my old car when I go to visit my parents!
I love to do this. And I have been to that museum! And I also did St Cloud MN to Las Vegas in 2 days driving a VW Beetle with 2 huge dogs!

That looks yummy even though, I am not a lamb fan! We went to dinner two nights ago and I ate a dinner salad with shrimp and cashews, a 16 oz. steak and a big side of broccoli and carrots. I can really eat when I am hungry.

Unfortunately, so can i. I know ny sleeve is huge or stretched out. I can eat an entire chick fil a chicken breast with tomatoes and the bottom piece of the bun. I can also eat an entire frozen dinner no problem. How much i a good normal DS amount? I didnt hav a bougie Dr. K did me freestyle because of the teeny tiny pouch he was converting me from. I believe he said it was miniscule.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back