surgery day for Terri!!

Hooray! Welcome to your future, Terri! So happy you are going home and on your way to a healthy future! Please rest and stay hydrated! :)

Hey y'all, I'm back!! Dr. Inman also repaired an old double hernia, that was coming through the mesh previously placed. She was able to do all in 2.5 hours. My cc is 125. I wanted 100 but she is firm on the 125. It's due to others being non compliant and becoming deficient. She didn't release me until Monday because of the addition of the hernia repair, not passing gas and a bit of a bad go around with dilaudid.

Walking and sipping was a little harder than I expected, but I got the hang of it. Now just trying to figure out what my insides are trying to tell me. I never knew how good plain pureed chicken could be.

Hey y'all, I'm back!! Dr. Inman also repaired an old double hernia, that was coming through the mesh previously placed. She was able to do all in 2.5 hours. My cc is 125. I wanted 100 but she is firm on the 125. It's due to others being non compliant and becoming deficient. She didn't release me until Monday because of the addition of the hernia repair, not passing gas and a bit of a bad go around with dilaudid.

Walking and sipping was a little harder than I expected, but I got the hang of it. Now just trying to figure out what my insides are trying to tell me. I never knew how good plain pureed chicken could be.
Glad you are home and healing...remember, LOTS of fluids...sip/walk/rest/REPEAT!

@JackieOnLine Mostly water. I have a bunch of the water mix-ins. There is an apple flavor that walmart sales and it is delicious. Tastes just like apple juice and doesn't have the "aftertaste" like so many sugar free drinks. Also had a RTD muscle milk.

Good to see you posting and you seem like you're in good spirits!
Oh, and is the apple drink the walmart "great value" brand? Powder or squeezie drops? I'm always on the lookout for new flavors

Good to see you posting and you seem like you're in good spirits!
Oh, and is the apple drink the walmart "great value" brand? Powder or squeezie drops? I'm always on the lookout for new flavors
It is the powder. I can only find it in the "makes 2 quarts"size. I just use 1/4 of a packet for a bottle of water.

You sound great!! Hope you're feeling better each day. Take care of yourself! :)

YAY for you Terri! Sounds like you're doing great physically and mentally - that's wonderful! Take care of you, heal, sip, walk, rest, repeat. Glad your procedure went well and you're home.

Latest posts

Back