surgery day for Terri!!

JackieOnLine

Staff member
tomorrow is the big day, yes?!! prayers and warm thoughts for you & hoping to hear you are on the other side - the good side!! - soon.

did you make sure your husband knows people will want to know when you are out of surgery?

and he will call @4KidsAndaDog ???

Big hugs, Terri! I have my phone by my side, ready to update everyone that all went smoothly and you are settled in for an uneventful recovery!
^^^ Scooting over to make room for you on the bench :)

Congratulations Terri! Wishing you a safe and uneventful recovery and a smashingly successful surgery!

Larra

hurray!! glad she is through. congratulations, Terri!!

LOL @ can't log in - my surgery day I thought I was just FINE and yet someone I was on the phone with told me I sounded like I had fat lips and then I hung up on her. really? I just don't recall that. I do remember waving at strangers....Hello!!! I'm alive!!!

:ROFLMAO:

@JackieOnLine -- Its ME who couldn't log in to post LOL. I bet Terri would've had it under control, drugs and all. But me? I'm the most untechnical person ever. If I weren't so annoyed with myself it would be laughable. I couldn't get logged in from remote -- I tried several times then gave up and called Liz for help -- I didn't want to keep everyone hanging, wondering how Terri was faring.

Her husband said she did great. Welcome, Terri!

Latest posts

Back