Sunday Weight In (9/17/2018)

Yes we were at the show. Wow! That was overwhelming lol. We had a travel trailer we just sold so we are looking for our next spring 2019. We were in south eastern coast of Maine. Kittery up to Portland. Just a quick trip. Lots of lobster! Lol

Yes we were at the show. Wow! That was overwhelming lol. We had a travel trailer we just sold so we are looking for our next spring 2019. We were in south eastern coast of Maine. Kittery up to Portland. Just a quick trip. Lots of lobster! Lol
We considered going but when Heartland made a second appointment forr warranty issues that they did not have time to fix on our trip in May, we couldn't make it. In fairness to Heartland, the warranty issues were found during the visit in May not before or we would have extended our stay in May. They schedule out about three months in advance for the rain bay and our Aug trip needed the rain bay.

You need to make a trip to Indiana and visit the factories...really eye opening. You get to see the innards of how they are made. We thought some brands were good until we did that. Honestly, now that we have, unless we win the lottery, we are going to try and find a well loved USED one. What brands are you considering?

We bypassed Kittery on our way south from Maine in late July but did go thru the last part of June on our way to Bangor for the month.

Btw, we full time in a Heartland Landmark Charleston:
IMG_3744.JPG
work stress increasing and I have been dealing with it by eating more junk*. :censored:

*which doesn't help me feel better anyway!
TRY to focus on protein if you have to stress it.

I do try, it just hasn't been going very well.

nice rig, holy cow. :geek: how long have you had that? I'd be scared to drive it!

We considered going but when Heartland made a second appointment forr warranty issues that they did not have time to fix on our trip in May, we couldn't make it. In fairness to Heartland, the warranty issues were found during the visit in May not before or we would have extended our stay in May. They schedule out about three months in advance for the rain bay and our Aug trip needed the rain bay.

You need to make a trip to Indiana and visit the factories...really eye opening. You get to see the innards of how they are made. We thought some brands were good until we did that. Honestly, now that we have, unless we win the lottery, we are going to try and find a well loved USED one. What brands are you considering?

We bypassed Kittery on our way south from Maine in late July but did go thru the last part of June on our way to Bangor for the month.

Btw, we full time in a Heartland Landmark Charleston:
View attachment 1683

TRY to focus on protein if you have to stress it.
We went with some friends that are considering full time in a couple years. We will just be vacationing and weekends. We had a jayco hawk as our first- it was used and did us well. We are still investigating which ones to lean towards. Cost effectiveness is critical ;) there We focuses on the layouts and size this time- going to Syracuse NY next weekend and maybe start to drill down brands at that point. I miss it already and we only missed one summer!

Latest posts

Back