Sunday Weight In (9/17/2018)

No scale, but I suspect I lost some weight while I was away. If nothing else, the compression at 25m underwater sure holds everything in! Had a great couple of weeks diving. Now sitting in the airport waiting for my flight to Europe. Can't wait for wurst and cheese!

I also discovered the Lewis & Clark travel pill organiser, which is fantastic - not as bulky as the MedCentre ones.

Yours truly, glow in the dark human.

IMG_0074.jpg

TWA 139.2
TW 140.2

Hovering around this number for a few weeks now. I have definitely eaten more carbs lately. Dialing it back and working on protein this week. Have a great week everyone!

No scale, but I suspect I lost some weight while I was away. If nothing else, the compression at 25m underwater sure holds everything in! Had a great couple of weeks diving. Now sitting in the airport waiting for my flight to Europe. Can't wait for wurst and cheese!

I also discovered the Lewis & Clark travel pill organiser, which is fantastic - not as bulky as the MedCentre ones.

Have a blast in Europe. I love wurst and cheese.

Love the photo.

TWA 139.2
TW 140.2

Hovering around this number for a few weeks now. I have definitely eaten more carbs lately. Dialing it back and working on protein this week. Have a great week everyone!
Cutting back on carbs and focusing on protein will make you feel better.

LW: 117.2
TW: 118.3

When I first woke up my weight was 120.0 but later in the morning after some time in the bathroom, it went down almost 2 lbs. At least my weight is going up again, which I’m happy about. I’m feeling really good except for some occasional post-op (hiatal hernia & Nissen) pain. I tried sushi earlier in the week and it was no bueno. Going to stay away from rice for awhile.

LW: 117.2
TW: 118.3

When I first woke up my weight was 120.0 but later in the morning after some time in the bathroom, it went down almost 2 lbs. At least my weight is going up again, which I’m happy about. I’m feeling really good except for some occasional post-op (hiatal hernia & Nissen) pain. I tried sushi earlier in the week and it was no bueno. Going to stay away from rice for awhile.
It’s still up.

I don’t weigh on Sun til after all needed trips. And before I start adding coffee and food. Rice can be painful for awhile. Never bothered me but it does bother many.

Day late...maybe a dollar short lol.
LW (time) 154
TW 155

We’ve been to Maine a couple weeks ago and this past weekend Hershey PA. The good news is the chocolate really wasn’t a huge craving for me.

IMG_0074.jpg
Great pic! Tell us more about the Lewis and Clark organizer!

Day late...maybe a dollar short lol.
LW (time) 154
TW 155

We’ve been to Maine a couple weeks ago and this past weekend Hershey PA. The good news is the chocolate really wasn’t a huge craving for me.
Good going.

What part of Maine? We were there for a month this summer.
As for Hershey, were you there for thr RV Supershow?

Latest posts

Back