Sunday Weigh In (9/9/2018)

Discussion in 'Staying on Track' started by southernlady, Sep 9, 2018.

1. JackieOnLine

JackieOnLine Moderator Staff Member

Liz, do you feel like sharing what sites/forums are your go-to for questions about living on the road? I maybe have asked you this before, I can't remember. not sure about the timeline but I may end up living in a trailer or an RV or a van...or, you know, my car. but hopefully something that is at least meant to be lived in.
    I am meeting more and more people who do, I think mostly because housing is so expensive.

2. southernlady

southernlady Administrator Staff Member

Start with www.irv2.com

JackieOnLine likes this.
  3. RainCity

RainCity Well-Known Member

LW: 118.0
    TW: 117.2
    Not the right direction but happened after a big session in the bathroom, whereas 3 days later I’m at 119. This past week I’ve been eating too much sugar so I need to turn that around and gain weight eating protein and healthy carbs.

4. Whit

Whit Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,
    Happy New Year!
    The last time I checked in was Sept.
    Sept:130
    TW: 130

5 year surgeversary in December. I’ve been working part time at Chico’s and having fun chatting to ladies and selling them clothing they don’t need. I’ve had my 3rd Prolia shot and my last scan showed improvement. I stopped drinking in July (dry July) and have kept it going. So I think I’ll just quit for good.

PSA let me know if you want to shop the Semi Anual sale I can send you a link and I’ll get commission on anything you purchase.

Have a great week all!
    Whit

5. southernlady

Happy surgiversary late. And awesome being the same weight as you were in Sept. You are maintaining very well.

Whit likes this.
  6. LorettaLynn

LorettaLynn Member

Hi, can you tell me what brand of peanut butter you guys like best?

7. southernlady

Whatever creamy peanut butter hubby grabs. He typically sticks with Jif, Skippy, or Peter Pan. We’ve tried natural, threw most of it away.