Sunday Weigh In (9/9/2018)

Most campgrounds there are more than willing to run the receipt, then change the address to theirs and run "A" receipt again showing their address.
Liz, do you feel like sharing what sites/forums are your go-to for questions about living on the road? I maybe have asked you this before, I can't remember. not sure about the timeline but I may end up living in a trailer or an RV or a van...or, you know, my car. but hopefully something that is at least meant to be lived in.
I am meeting more and more people who do, I think mostly because housing is so expensive.

Liz, do you feel like sharing what sites/forums are your go-to for questions about living on the road? I maybe have asked you this before, I can't remember. not sure about the timeline but I may end up living in a trailer or an RV or a van...or, you know, my car. but hopefully something that is at least meant to be lived in.
I am meeting more and more people who do, I think mostly because housing is so expensive.
Start with www.irv2.com

LW: 118.0
TW: 117.2
Not the right direction but happened after a big session in the bathroom, whereas 3 days later I’m at 119. This past week I’ve been eating too much sugar so I need to turn that around and gain weight eating protein and healthy carbs.

Hi everyone,
Happy New Year!
The last time I checked in was Sept.
Sept:130
TW: 130

5 year surgeversary in December. I’ve been working part time at Chico’s and having fun chatting to ladies and selling them clothing they don’t need. I’ve had my 3rd Prolia shot and my last scan showed improvement. I stopped drinking in July (dry July) and have kept it going. So I think I’ll just quit for good.

PSA let me know if you want to shop the Semi Anual sale I can send you a link and I’ll get commission on anything you purchase.

Have a great week all!
Whit

Hi everyone,
Happy New Year!
The last time I checked in was Sept.
Sept:130
TW: 130

5 year surgeversary in December. I’ve been working part time at Chico’s and having fun chatting to ladies and selling them clothing they don’t need. I’ve had my 3rd Prolia shot and my last scan showed improvement. I stopped drinking in July (dry July) and have kept it going. So I think I’ll just quit for good.

PSA let me know if you want to shop the Semi Anual sale I can send you a link and I’ll get commission on anything you purchase.

Have a great week all!
Whit
Happy surgiversary late. And awesome being the same weight as you were in Sept. You are maintaining very well.

Hi, can you tell me what brand of peanut butter you guys like best?

Are you eating about every two hours during the day? Eating something like peanut butter on a spoon before bedtime? You can add a couple of crackers if needed. Plan to get up at some point in the middle of the night to grab another spoonful of peanut butter.

Peanut butter has advantages that many other quick protein foods don’t. It has a fair amount of fat built in. The sugar in peanut butter will help raise your blood sugars. Then the protein and fat keep your blood sugar from bottoming out so fast.

I have reactive hypoglycemia, diagnosed in 1994 with a GTT. I found after my DS, I had to have a minimum of 10 carbs with any meal/snack or about 2 hours later I was in the 50’s.

You need to find your best way to handle this. Low blood sugar is dangerous. Especially very low. That’s where the phrase “dead in bed” came from. Some die during a super low blood sugar dip during the night.

Your weight is doing good.

Sounds like you are totally enjoying yourself.

Latest posts

Back