Sunday Weigh In (9/1/2019)

I forgot to weight myself at work but I feel bloated; I'll do it tomorrow. apparently the period of eating as much as possible and still not gaining weight is over with and I guess that is more normal so I'll take it. no choice, anyway! :rolleyes:

Last Saturday to this Saturday:
166.2 to 164.9. My skin is getting more noticeably shrinkled, and this month I’m trying to ride 50 miles on my Peloton bike. This week I should get my bloodwork results back.

I forgot to weight myself at work but I feel bloated; I'll do it tomorrow. apparently the period of eating as much as possible and still not gaining weight is over with and I guess that is more normal so I'll take it. no choice, anyway! :rolleyes:
Maybe because you are in a better place mentally?
Last Saturday to this Saturday:
166.2 to 164.9. My skin is getting more noticeably shrinkled, and this month I’m trying to ride 50 miles on my Peloton bike. This week I should get my bloodwork results back.
Good for you. Hope your labs come back stellar.
Im swollen again. My entire upper body. My arms are ridiculous swollen along with my face. last week was 127 but its 137 today.
Call your doctor’s office or back to the ER. A 10 lb gain is not good.

Been a great week of driving up to Seattle from the Bay Area. I went through Napa, up 1, cut inland at Crescent City, and then in Oregon did Klamath Falls, Crater Lake (OMG it was amazing!), Bend, Mt Hood, Hood River and am now in Seattle. Managed some hiking as well - a little bit of the Pacific Crest Trail when I was at Mt Hood.

Happy to have a body that allows me to do so with only the usual amount of hiking discomfort. Here's me on PCT with Mt Hood in the background, at Zigzag Canyon where I ended my hike.

Been a great week of driving up to Seattle from the Bay Area. I went through Napa, up 1, cut inland at Crescent City, and then in Oregon did Klamath Falls, Crater Lake (OMG it was amazing!), Bend, Mt Hood, Hood River and am now in Seattle. Managed some hiking as well - a little bit of the Pacific Crest Trail when I was at Mt Hood.

Happy to have a body that allows me to do so with only the usual amount of hiking discomfort. Here's me on PCT with Mt Hood in the background, at Zigzag Canyon where I ended my hike.

View attachment 2144

isn't Crater Lake the prettiest ever?!!

and you look so good and so healthy!!

hey, I am only 30 minutes from Hood River!! in fact, I didn't go to church today but that's where mine is.

hey, I am only 30 minutes from Hood River!! in fact, I didn't go to church today but that's where mine is.

Crater Lake was breathtaking. I'd love to do some proper hiking around there. I fell in love with Oregon a bit - I have a housesit in Portland from 4-12 September, so that'll be a different side. May potter around the state some more after that, we'll see! I was only overnight in Hood River, but the waterfront area was lovely. I went to pFreim's to watch the sunset and had the most delicious cured salmon with chive butter appetiser. It was a great vibe.

View attachment 2144
Oh wow. Awesome!
Last week 198.6
This Week 196.4

Just plugging along.
I like the plugging along.

Im swollen again. My entire upper body. My arms are ridiculous swollen along with my face. last week was 127 but its 137 today.
I can't remember if you discovered you had congestive heart failure or not, but I do recall your doctor saying if you gained a certain amount of weight in a certain amount of days you should call. But you should actually go to the ER because that much fluid is stressful to your heart. I'm sure it feels unpleasant too. Take care of yourself.

I started on July 24th at 268 and as of last Tuesday I am 248 (5 weeks post op).

I haven't lost any weight since Tuesday but have been eating more carbs than usual. It did not feel good in my intestines either. So back on the straight and narrow!

I can't remember if you discovered you had congestive heart failure or not, but I do recall your doctor saying if you gained a certain amount of weight in a certain amount of days you should call. But you should actually go to the ER because that much fluid is stressful to your heart. I'm sure it feels unpleasant too. Take care of yourself.

I do not know about the chf right now. The Er said yes. I had the ultrasound on Wednesday.] I will get the results on the 18. They said I'm swollen because the arteries are constricted. They were able to open them a little bit.

Latest posts

Back