Sunday Weigh In (7/6/2014)

Good Morning!

Great job!

Last week 152#
Today 150.5#. Yay!

I am starting to wear a Fitbit, which I think is helping a lot. Have started trying to consistently walk 10,000 steps and 5 miles total daily. Also, trying to make better food choices (been hit and miss at times in that).

Love my sleeve!!!

Good Morning!

Great job!

Last week 152#
Today 150.5#. Yay!

I am starting to wear a Fitbit, which I think is helping a lot. Have started trying to consistently walk 10,000 steps and 5 miles total daily. Also, trying to make better food choices (been hit and miss at times in that).

Love my sleeve!!!
GOOD for you...keep it up. It does take work or at least awareness.

Last week 204.8
This week 200.2
Total loss of 4.6

I might be a little dehydrated. We were up camping this weekend, it was way hot and we drove home yesterday. I probably didn't drink as much as I am used to so, I will probably see some of this come back this week as I replace the lost fluids but for today, yay me!

Hopefully, the elusive onederland will be here next week!!

Nice, @Lynn5707 !

I hope I maintain as well as you do @Whit!

Down 3 pounds, carb monster was under control this week, just in time for PMS next week! :rolleyes: :whistling:
Glad you got the carb monster under control for now. Do your best to not have easy carbs in the house next week.

Way to go! It must be that you are being more active!
Maybe cause we've been doing all kinds of things...like day before yesterday, we did some demo of the lower shelves in the pantry so I can add a washer/dryer up on the main floor. Yesterday we cleaned out the basement. Today, we moved furniture around so we could get the sunroom set up with it's "new" (to us) wicker furniture.

Last week 204.8
This week 200.2
Total loss of 4.6

I might be a little dehydrated. We were up camping this weekend, it was way hot and we drove home yesterday. I probably didn't drink as much as I am used to so, I will probably see some of this come back this week as I replace the lost fluids but for today, yay me!

Hopefully, the elusive onederland will be here next week!!
WTG, NA

Oh that would be SO awesome! Now, you are taking measurements monthly as well, right?

WTG, NA

Oh that would be SO awesome! Now, you are taking measurements monthly as well, right?

I take my measurements every 3 months so, it will be coming up in less than 2 weeks. We shall see!

WTG, NA

I take my measurements every 3 months so, it will be coming up in less than 2 weeks. We shall see!
We took ours monthly...but as long as you are taking them, it helps when there are stalls. Oh and we haven't done any measurements in well over 2 years now...not since reaching normal weight.

I will stop when I reach maintenance too. I don't want to have to take vertical measurements!!

Latest posts

Back