Sunday Weigh In (7/3/2022)

my brain can be such a bitch some times.

I hear you! aside from living with and working in a terrible healthcare system and the lack of affordable housing, my biggest problems are in my mind.
:5grouphug:
Last week 187
This week 184.9

Today is my 2 month point And have lost 45 lbs.

Glad your brain finally listened!

congratulations! the ride down should be fun so remember to enjoy yourself.

not sure what I weigh, but I'm moving next Saturday so I won't remember to check for awhile. my plan is to make sure I have whatever footwear and other equiptment I need to walk in all kinds of weather. in fact, it's less than 2.5 miles to work from where I'll be living so I have hopes I can walk it (or get a bike??) regularly.

Last week 187
This week 184.9

Today is my 2 month point And have lost 45 lbs.

Glad your brain finally listened!
Oh wow, you are doing so well. The ride down is fun.
Yeah, I’m glad my brain finally listened as well.
I hear you! aside from living with and working in a terrible healthcare system and the lack of affordable housing, my biggest problems are in my mind.
:5grouphug:

congratulations! the ride down should be fun so remember to enjoy yourself.

not sure what I weigh, but I'm moving next Saturday so I won't remember to check for awhile. my plan is to make sure I have whatever footwear and other equiptment I need to walk in all kinds of weather. in fact, it's less than 2.5 miles to work from where I'll be living so I have hopes I can walk it (or get a bike??) regularly.
Being able to walk or bike to work will be great. Just make sure to get good shoes, walk around in them for quite awhile before long walks. And either keep your work shoes at work or take them with you. Along with changes of socks. Always keep your feet dry.

Last week 197.2
This week 198.0

Not much new, still doing the summer grind. We got some rain this weekend and are supposed to get more this week, which good for the garden, but which will also unfortunately get the grass going again.

Last week 197.2
This week 198.0

Not much new, still doing the summer grind. We got some rain this weekend and are supposed to get more this week, which good for the garden, but which will also unfortunately get the grass going again.
You are still doing good. We need rain. Wish we got some of yours.

Latest posts

Back