Sunday Weigh In (7/17/2022)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 123
This week I popped up to 125 but I’ve stayed there all week. I’m gonna start skipping days instead of weighing every day.

As long as my clothes don’t feel different, I’m trying to keep my brain from going stupid.

I’m trying to keep my brain from going stupid.
what is it with our brains, anyway? it's almost like they evolved to live a completely different life...

125 is good, Liz!

I am on the last leg of moving - one more car trip and clean the old place, go to the new place and put sheets on the new bed, find stuff I need, make a shopping list.....

I will try to weigh next week

what is it with our brains, anyway? it's almost like they evolved to live a completely different life...

125 is good, Liz!

I am on the last leg of moving - one more car trip and clean the old place, go to the new place and put sheets on the new bed, find stuff I need, make a shopping list.....

I will try to weigh next week
Good going. This sounds like a good move for you.

Last week 198.4
This week 198.8

Boss's boss (grandboss?) jumped ship/got pushed overboard at the end of last week so there's mayhem and chaos at work. Other than that not much going on.

Last week 198.4
This week 198.8

Boss's boss (grandboss?) jumped ship/got pushed overboard at the end of last week so there's mayhem and chaos at work. Other than that not much going on.
Oh wow. I hope the mayhem and chaos settles down without too much fallout to y’all.

Latest posts

Back