Sunday Weigh In (7/27/2014)

LOL, Liz

I finally updated my siggy to be accurate- up to about 22 pounds over goal. frankly, I think I stopped gaining again, based on the pants.

and I have been "cooking" more - this includes things like making salad dressing and I cooked the mustard greens although no bacon was involved and just, in general, have been eating healthier.

so that's good. today I went to a wonderful Farmer's Market in Jacksonville and had the best coffee ever in the whole world since the beginning of time.

so THAT'S good. tell you what, once I get this re-gain licked, I'll be golden.

I'm at the beach so no scale here, but I'm still trying to gain (how weird is that!) Before we left home, I was down to 118 (I lost about 8 pounds after my back injury). I'd really like to be back in the high 120's. This is a freaking mind trip for sure! I always hated people who talked like this before, so please tell me to F-off if you're rolling your eyes at me (the 300 pound me would be!)

So easy to forget what day or even what month it is when we are on vacation! Hope everyone is enjoying!
Last week 123
This week 119

I hear you Shannon! I don't want to lose any more either and would not be upset if I gained a few. Not trying to, as I am not quite at the 2 year mark yet and expect a bounce back eventually. Never thought I would say such a thing! :/

• Well I have finally lost the fluid, 28 pounds, gained after surgery. On 7/10 I was 147. 7/13 when released I was 185. Today im 149. My feet are starting to swell again but not as near as bad like before. im pushing myself to get up and moving. I feel decent.
I think it is so funny people surgery is the easy way after all tbe stuff we do to loose and keep it off.

Happy Sunday

So easy to forget what day or even what month it is when we are on vacation! Hope everyone is enjoying!
Last week 123
This week 119

I hear you Shannon! I don't want to lose any more either and would not be upset if I gained a few. Not trying to, as I am not quite at the 2 year mark yet and expect a bounce back eventually. Never thought I would say such a thing! :/
Bounce back usually happens! And then there are a few who lose and lose.

• Well I have finally lost the fluid, 28 pounds, gained after surgery. On 7/10 I was 147. 7/13 when released I was 185. Today im 149. My feet are starting to swell again but not as near as bad like before. im pushing myself to get up and moving. I feel decent.
I think it is so funny people surgery is the easy way after all tbe stuff we do to loose and keep it off.

Happy Sunday
Glad to hear that most of your surgery gain is gone.

No scale for me this week, did weigh in at the doc yesterday, but it was mid afternoon after eating and drinking a bunch and retaining a stupid amount of water from eating too much salt and not drinking nearly enough while traveling. Hoping to update in the morning!

No scale for me this week, did weigh in at the doc yesterday, but it was mid afternoon after eating and drinking a bunch and retaining a stupid amount of water from eating too much salt and not drinking nearly enough while traveling. Hoping to update in the morning!
Hope your doc visit went well.

So, I'm up 2 pounds from last week, but whatever, I ate a Brooklyn bagel and pizza from Spumoni Gardens. It was worth it ;)
c5453bf119be7dca08923b2a85e0d649_zps6ac12fa6.jpg

Latest posts

Back