Sunday Weigh In (7/24/2016)

LW: 180
TW: 177

It was a very rough week for me. On Thursday I was as low as 174 and my all time low is 170. I am going to be reaching out to my PCP and possibly endocrinologist to do some testing as Dr K told me he suspects my issues could be thyroid, testosterone on other hormones. I am still feeling like garbage this morning and hoping things turn soon because there are days this week that I pretty much slept all but a few hours during the day and when I was awake and up I was extremely weak.

Yeah, my dh was on THREE BP medications prior to surgery. Now his is normal without. He typically runs 125/75.

I've ALWAYS run low...even normal when MO...It was the one issue I didn't have pre-op. Even fat, mine stayed at 120/70 at most. Nowadays, I'm usually at 100/60.
100/60 is my typical range as well. My cholesterol is right around 100.

Sw 355
Lw 216
Tw 228

I had major emergency surgery and spent 5 days in the hospital so I am loaded with fluids and surgery inflammation I'm sure. Already have seen 8 pounds go since coming home on Friday afternoon. It'll take a few weeks for me to be on the mend and back to losing but I am going to be responsible for what I'm eating as this works its way out and off my body.
That fluid weight will come off so no worries there hon, just heal and feel better.

Good morning! Haven't posted in a LONG time! Been occupied with my husbands diagnosis of pancreatic cancer back in November.
I hit my goal weight of 135 in January..14 mos post-op...saw 127 for a day and now for 6 months I have sat effortlessly between 130 and 133. Oh I love my DS!!
HW 248 11/14/14 surgery date
TW 131.8
Size 3X to 6 in 14 months.
You have done amazingly and I admire your strength. Please take time for yourself and take care of your own needs. Hugs for you.

LW: 180
TW: 177

It was a very rough week for me. On Thursday I was as low as 174 and my all time low is 170. I am going to be reaching out to my PCP and possibly endocrinologist to do some testing as Dr K told me he suspects my issues could be thyroid, testosterone on other hormones. I am still feeling like garbage this morning and hoping things turn soon because there are days this week that I pretty much slept all but a few hours during the day and when I was awake and up I was extremely weak.
Scott I am sorry this is going on. Glad you are up from your low but damn, GET BETTER!!!

Glad you are home and hope it's a BORING recovery. You are wise not to freak out at the added weight THIS week.

You are doing great!

Sorry about your husband's cancer diagnosis. I hope he is on the road to healing?

But great work on your DS.
Well...Pancreatic cancer is always terminal but we are hoping for as long as possible! His oral chemo has caused colitis now so we are dealing with that. But he has been on an immunotherapy trial and it has dropped his tumor marker numbers significantly so it is encouraging! Cancer Treatment Centers of America are amazing places! I just found out Friday that it appears my breast cancer..DCIS..is back. Biopsy next week hopefully. Life throws you curve balls but at least my weight is healthy!! Lol

LW 257
TW 254
Good for you.
Well...Pancreatic cancer is always terminal but we are hoping for as long as possible! His oral chemo has caused colitis now so we are dealing with that. But he has been on an immunotherapy trial and it has dropped his tumor marker numbers significantly so it is encouraging! Cancer Treatment Centers of America are amazing places! I just found out Friday that it appears my breast cancer..DCIS..is back. Biopsy next week hopefully. Life throws you curve balls but at least my weight is healthy!! Lol
CANCER SUCKS!

But honestly even LIFE is terminal...none of us are immortal (unless someone is keeping it secret). I just hope he lives a LONG time.

And get yourself taken care of ASAP.

Life sucks sometimes but I admire your strength and positive attitude. I am keeping both of you in my thoughts and wish you much comfort and healing.

Two weeks ago: 232.6
Today: 229.8

Inspired by Jrube's loss of 12 pounds after not eating carbs for a week, I gave up recreational sugar last week and it really seems to have gotten the scale moving again. before this, my weight loss was down to a trickle.

I have to remember that we get an 80% discount on fat, 40% on protein and complex carbs, but all that sugary crap is full retail; not worth it.

MM

Two weeks ago: 232.6
Today: 229.8

Inspired by Jrube's loss of 12 pounds after not eating carbs for a week, I gave up recreational sugar last week and it really seems to have gotten the scale moving again. before this, my weight loss was down to a trickle.

I have to remember that we get an 80% discount on fat, 40% on protein and complex carbs, but all that sugary crap is full retail; not worth it.

MM
Good for you!
HW 360
LW 321
TW 319.5

I leave for Mexicali in 10 days!!!! I'm starting to pack today.
If you'd known then what you know now... What would you make sure it's on my list?
Good going.

To not pack half of what I did take. But the I was close to home and only there two nights.

Latest posts

Back