Sunday Weigh In (7/24/2016)

LW 90.3 kg | 199.1 lbs
TW 90.3 kg | 199.1 lbs

I got down to 89.9kg one day, but I've had some kind of stomach bug for the last few days, so I'm not counting it. A bit down in the dumps and can't find my motivation. Going to live in a shack on an island and snorkelling all day sounds really attractive. Starting to look for a new apartment, as I need to move mid-September.

LW 90.3 kg | 199.1 lbs
TW 90.3 kg | 199.1 lbs

I got down to 89.9kg one day, but I've had some kind of stomach bug for the last few days, so I'm not counting it. A bit down in the dumps and can't find my motivation. Going to live in a shack on an island and snorkelling all day sounds really attractive. Starting to look for a new apartment, as I need to move mid-September.
You will get there...a shack on an island sounds kinda cool. Good luck with the apt hunting.

That is WAY cool....

Thanks! My blood pressure and oedema is what started me on this journey. I woke up one day and couldn't get my feet in my shoes, and my blood pressure was 130/90. My doctor isn't used to dealing with people with bariatric surgery, so he's very pleased to see the change.

Thanks! My blood pressure and oedema is what started me on this journey. I woke up one day and couldn't get my feet in my shoes, and my blood pressure was 130/90. My doctor isn't used to dealing with people with bariatric surgery, so he's very pleased to see the change.
Yeah, my dh was on THREE BP medications prior to surgery. Now his is normal without. He typically runs 125/75.

I've ALWAYS run low...even normal when MO...It was the one issue I didn't have pre-op. Even fat, mine stayed at 120/70 at most. Nowadays, I'm usually at 100/60.

Sw 355
Lw 216
Tw 228

I had major emergency surgery and spent 5 days in the hospital so I am loaded with fluids and surgery inflammation I'm sure. Already have seen 8 pounds go since coming home on Friday afternoon. It'll take a few weeks for me to be on the mend and back to losing but I am going to be responsible for what I'm eating as this works its way out and off my body.

Good morning! Haven't posted in a LONG time! Been occupied with my husbands diagnosis of pancreatic cancer back in November.
I hit my goal weight of 135 in January..14 mos post-op...saw 127 for a day and now for 6 months I have sat effortlessly between 130 and 133. Oh I love my DS!!
HW 248 11/14/14 surgery date
TW 131.8
Size 3X to 6 in 14 months.

Sw 355
Lw 216
Tw 228

I had major emergency surgery and spent 5 days in the hospital so I am loaded with fluids and surgery inflammation I'm sure. Already have seen 8 pounds go since coming home on Friday afternoon. It'll take a few weeks for me to be on the mend and back to losing but I am going to be responsible for what I'm eating as this works its way out and off my body.
Praying for a quick and uneventful recovery

Sw 355
Lw 216
Tw 228

Glad you are home and hope it's a BORING recovery. You are wise not to freak out at the added weight THIS week.
LW 198.2
TW 195.6
Seen 193.8 for one day this week. LOL
You are doing great!
Good morning! Haven't posted in a LONG time! Been occupied with my husbands diagnosis of pancreatic cancer back in November.
I hit my goal weight of 135 in January..14 mos post-op...saw 127 for a day and now for 6 months I have sat effortlessly between 130 and 133. Oh I love my DS!!
HW 248 11/14/14 surgery date
TW 131.8
Size 3X to 6 in 14 months.
Sorry about your husband's cancer diagnosis. I hope he is on the road to healing?

But great work on your DS.

LW: 130
TW: 130
Holding steady. I saw Dr. K this past week. He is very pleased with my health. He is not to worried about my levels and dose not think I have any long term damage. I just need to be consistently compliant.

Have a good week all
Whit
Glad to see you maintaining. Long term damage?

Latest posts

Back