Sunday Weigh In (6/29/2014)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 144
This week 142

And I had several days of carb heavy eating but already back to my normal routine.
I just don't want it back.

Great job, Liz! :)
I am in London and haven't been on a scale in 10 days. Clothes seem to fit the same, but I know I am eating way more carbs and quantity than usual. Wonder if they have scales at the pharmacy here? Just curious..... A bit nervous being out of my routine of the last two years, but have to live life! :)

Great job, Liz! :)
I am in London and haven't been on a scale in 10 days. Clothes seem to fit the same, but I know I am eating way more carbs and quantity than usual. Wonder if they have scales at the pharmacy here? Just curious..... A bit nervous being out of my routine of the last two years, but have to live life! :)
Yes, you do and clothes are a much better indicator anyway.

Way to go Liz! Odd how sometimes carbs can jump start a loss.

@Bagaof4 are you on vacation? I have to go in a couple of weeks for business and I've never been to London. I will be in central London. Do you have a restaurant reco?

LW: 122
TW: 121

Bouncing around my norm.

Have a great week.

Whit

@Whit-I'm actually on my month long vacation to Turkey but am currently on a side business trip to England with my son. We are in the western outskirts of London. Ate at a great little cafe at the Windsor Royal Shopping center next to Windsor Castle yesterday. Not having my usual AM protein drink so working hard to get in my protein. Son took me to Toby's Carvery and had a huge amount to roast beef, gammon (ham), turkey and pork loin. There are just SO MANY other amazing places to eat and so much variety. My first time back in decades so sorry can't give you a name! :(

Down 3 pounds from last week. I'm more or less back on track, but the carb demon is still tormenting me. Not sure if it's just my increased anxiety level so I'm looking towards my old comforts or if I'm subconsciously a little freaked about hitting my lowest adult weight and being afraid of never being able to go any lower so I was self- sabotaging. Any psychoanalysts out there? ;) I'm officially weighing less than I weighed since I was a teenager, not even sure exactly when since I always avoided stepping on scales, but a loooong time :)

Last week 206.2
This week204.8
Loss of 1.4

I hope my losses pick up a bit soon. I am working way too hard for less than 2 measly pounds a week.

@Charris and @brooklyngirl look at you two!!! Less than 50 before goal! Proud of you and envious at the same time.

I weighed at the dr. on Friday and am down 17 lbs. since surgery :D. I know that won't be the norm. I don't have a scales so I won't be able to participate every week.

Way to go Liz! Odd how sometimes carbs can jump start a loss.

LW: 122
TW: 121

Bouncing around my norm.

Have a great week.

Whit
Good for you, Whit

Hello all
last week 158, this week 148.6. 30 more pounds until in at goal. Hip hip hooray
YEAH, that is fantastic!
Down 3 pounds from last week. I'm more or less back on track, but the carb demon is still tormenting me. Not sure if it's just my increased anxiety level so I'm looking towards my old comforts or if I'm subconsciously a little freaked about hitting my lowest adult weight and being afraid of never being able to go any lower so I was self- sabotaging. Any psychoanalysts out there? ;) I'm officially weighing less than I weighed since I was a teenager, not even sure exactly when since I always avoided stepping on scales, but a loooong time :)
I'm no psychoanalyst myself...

All I know is that is fantastic!
Last week 206.2
This week204.8
Loss of 1.4

I hope my losses pick up a bit soon. I am working way too hard for less than 2 measly pounds a week.
They may or may not pick up but even if they don't, you seem to be averaging about 6 lbs a month (1.5 a week). That is still awesome.

I weighed at the dr. on Friday and am down 17 lbs. since surgery :D. I know that won't be the norm. I don't have a scales so I won't be able to participate every week.
You are doing great, Terri. Maybe not weight but maybe NSV's or inches?

Hi, everyone is doing so great! I am battling stress eating, am not sure what my weight was yesterday, but will post today's weight (ugh).

Today's weight 152. I really want to get back in 130's. I am hoping getting back to being accountable will help, and cutting back on junk.

Thanks and have a great week everyone!

Latest posts

Back