Sunday Weigh In (6/1/2014)

I did weigh and stayed the same
LW 119
TW 119

Dropped my old 'bubble' TV on my foot trying to take it out to the garage. Don't think it's broken, but sure does hurt!!!!!!

Hi ladies,
LW: 121
TW: 120

A couple of small tummy days and a couple of sleepless nights. Also waiting for labs to come back to address health concerns. Hopefully adjusting supplements will take care of it.

Have a great week
Whit

Last week: 215.8
This week: 214.4
Loss of 1.4 pounds

I was down another pound yesterday, damn it! Oh well, keep on truckin'.

@Whit, I hope you feel better soon.
@Bagaof4, I hope your foot is better soon, too.
@southernlady, I wish I would have forgotten to weigh too then, I would have lost another pound. :)

I did weigh and stayed the same
LW 119
TW 119

Dropped my old 'bubble' TV on my foot trying to take it out to the garage. Don't think it's broken, but sure does hurt!!!!!!
Glad you stayed put!
OUCH, I lost a toenail cause of dropping something on my big toe back in August. It is just now completely grown back.

Hi ladies,
LW: 121
TW: 120

A couple of small tummy days and a couple of sleepless nights. Also waiting for labs to come back to address health concerns. Hopefully adjusting supplements will take care of it.

Have a great week
Whit
I hope so, Whit. Esp the sleepless nights. That is hard to handle.

Last week: 215.8
This week: 214.4
Loss of 1.4 pounds

I was down another pound yesterday, damn it! Oh well, keep on truckin'.

@Whit, I hope you feel better soon.
@Bagaof4, I hope your foot is better soon, too.
@southernlady, I wish I would have forgotten to weigh too then, I would have lost another pound. :)
Maybe :) I do know the months I didn't lose in my first year, I did lose inches.

Down 10 pounds this week! wtf how did that happen?!?! I dunno, but I'll take it :D
I would too...did you break into Onederland?????

Happy June! I also forgot to weigh.

congrats to all you losers! :p
LOL...at least I'm not the only one.

Latest posts

Back