Sunday Weigh In (5/23/2021)

Last week: 174.6
This week: 170.5

I’m feeling really good overall. I’ve gotten into a positive groove with doing IF and eating. I feel more centered. I don’t have the cravings for junk like I’d been having and I’m making better choices overall. My poor dog isn’t doing well so she wakes us up a lot so I’m not sleeping good but, naps are a thing.

Last week: 174.6
This week: 170.5

I’m feeling really good overall. I’ve gotten into a positive groove with doing IF and eating. I feel more centered. I don’t have the cravings for junk like I’d been having and I’m making better choices overall. My poor dog isn’t doing well so she wakes us up a lot so I’m not sleeping good but, naps are a thing.
Good for you. I’m glad IF is working for you.

Last Week: 234.5
This Week: 232 (I was at 231 at one point, but I was craving fried fish and had a piece of Captain D's fried fish yesterday and bounced up. It was worth it. It tasted so good. I did get some tummy grumbles though to remind me I can't do that all the time.)

Last week 197.0
This week 197.2

Put a window unit in this weekend. Have 2 more to put in but the one has made a noticeable improvement.

Going on vacation next week. Will be traveling over the weekend so I may miss my check in. Hope all are well.

Last Week: 234.5
This Week: 232 (I was at 231 at one point, but I was craving fried fish and had a piece of Captain D's fried fish yesterday and bounced up. It was worth it. It tasted so good. I did get some tummy grumbles though to remind me I can't do that all the time.)
it could have been any number of things. I eat “fried” fish all the time, at home using my air fryer. Fried food isn’t an issue, it’s the breading that is at issue.
Last week 197.0
This week 197.2

Put a window unit in this weekend. Have 2 more to put in but the one has made a noticeable improvement.

Going on vacation next week. Will be traveling over the weekend so I may miss my check in. Hope all are well.
Glad you got one in. When I was growing up, a/c units were what we had. My Mother didn’t get central air til I was pushing 30.
Enjoy your vacation

Last Time: 160
This Week: 160.6

We’re putting our house on the market later this week and have so much to do! We’re trying to downsize and declutter and it’s exhausting and overwhelming. I finished administering my son’s benchmark testing for school so now his year is over!! That’s a relief and one less thing to do.

We’re putting our house on the market later this week and have so much to do! We’re trying to downsize and declutter and it’s exhausting and overwhelming. I finished administering my son’s benchmark testing for school so now his year is over!! That’s a relief and one less thing to do.
Good going.

Now remember while tackling downsizing and declutterin, to make sure you take a few mins for yourself. And stay hydrate. Hope you sell quickly.

it could have been any number of things. I eat “fried” fish all the time, at home using my air fryer. Fried food isn’t an issue, it’s the breading that is at issue.

I am never sure how much the oil/fat matters but for sure the breading/carbs matter more.

I weighed myself this week and I am down, but I forget how much. but I am low 130s now instead of mid 130s.

all this daylight makes my mood SOAR!!

and I am moving to Washington. just on the other side of The Gorge (Columbia River) so the same jobs but more commute time, more privacy. about the same amount of rent (but more gas milage)

and so on!

I totally know it is the breading. I even ate the crunchies they add. Shame...Shame.... Lol. Like I said I paid for it with the gas and grumbles.
I don't regret cheating it was kind of testing my limits now that I'm feeling better. I won't be doing it all the time.
I just LOVE those little crunchies though.

Last week (few weeks ago) ~121 lbs.
This week: 130

I think a good portion of that weight increase is water weight since I went off keto, and probably a fuller digestive tract since I've been eating a lot more, but it's heading in the right direction regardless. I'll reevaluate at 135 - Dr. Ganta suggested 135 would be a good place for me. I like to wear 29"-30" waist pants, so whatever number on the scale with witch I can fit that size I'm fine with.

It sure is nice having carbs again!

Last week (few weeks ago) ~121 lbs.
This week: 130

I think a good portion of that weight increase is water weight since I went off keto, and probably a fuller digestive tract since I've been eating a lot more, but it's heading in the right direction regardless. I'll reevaluate at 135 - Dr. Ganta suggested 135 would be a good place for me. I like to wear 29"-30" waist pants, so whatever number on the scale with witch I can fit that size I'm fine with.

It sure is nice having carbs again!
Glad you are on the upswing. Are you home? You worried me. Please don’t do that again.

Glad you are on the upswing. Are you home? You worried me. Please don’t do that again.

Yeah I'm feeling much better, everything digestive related seems to be working well, and I came home last Tuesday, so from Fri-Tue in the hospital - more than long enough for sure, hospital admission isn't fun what-so-ever.

220 one week ago
210 this week.

Admin note: this was put on the wrong thread. Each week has its own thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't own much in the way of furnitute, but I am kind of overwhelmed, too as I am working 6 days a week up until the move. I got NOTHING done today, as I just flooped. so that has to stop. at least I am making good money.

I hope your house sell right away for even more than you are asking. (that happens around here and maybe where you are, too?)

Latest posts

Back