Sunday Weigh In (5/18/2014)

Hi Liz,
Happy Sunday. I hope you are well.

LW: 121
TW: 122

Still bouncing around. Planting flowers and hanging lights in the back yard today.
Have a great week.
Whit

Last edited:
Hi Liz,
Happy Sunday. I hope you are well.

LW: 121
TW: 122

Still bouncing around. Planting flowers and hanging lights in the back yard today.
Have a great week.
Whit
Whit, bouncing a lb or two isn't bad. It's when you bounce up, then up then up that gets to be an issue. :)

I am doing okay.

LW 117.6
TW 121

How about a 3.4 pound bounce up??? I do seem to have a five pound range up and down, but had a serious craving for a Taco Bell bean burrito last night. Haven't eaten anything there for at least 2 years, but just HAD to have one! Well, ended up having TWO!!!! Can't believe I did that! They did definitely satisfy an 'itch' and will probably hold me for a few more years! They must have had quite a bit of sodium because I am quite swollen this morning. Back to 'normal' this week!

Thinking of you, Liz. (((HUGS))))

LW 117.6
TW 121

How about a 3.4 pound bounce up??? I do seem to have a five pound range up and down, but had a serious craving for a Taco Bell bean burrito last night. Haven't eaten anything there for at least 2 years, but just HAD to have one! Well, ended up having TWO!!!! Can't believe I did that! They did definitely satisfy an 'itch' and will probably hold me for a few more years! They must have had quite a bit of sodium because I am quite swollen this morning. Back to 'normal' this week!

Thinking of you, Liz. (((HUGS))))
TWO burritos??? I can see that at your point of how far out you are. So yesterday was NOT a tiny tummy day?

As to the bounce up...oddly enough, many of us do that for no known reason.

Keep at it, Pam

Last week 222.8
This week 220
Loss of 2.8

You are in my thoughts Liz.
Good for you.

Thanks both of you.

While I sometimes do have tiny tummy days, I am kind of scared about the quantity I can usually eat! Sometimes I am really amazed!
Right now it doesn't seem to make any difference in my weight, but I know I need to be aware. I do watch my carbs and make sure I eat a lot of protein. I guess I will find out as time goes on.

Latest posts

Back