Sunday Weigh In (5/1/2016) Happy May Day

Hi friends,
LW 130
TW 131

Happy May! 2 months and I will be living in 115 degree heat, hugging my grand kids, enjoying my life! Second open house today. We accept offers on Monday. Say a little prayer to the great pumpkin.

Now I'm off to brunch in the city. Have a great week all.
Take good care
Whit
Wow "You accept offers on Monday". You live in a different market than I live in.

Congrats on the upcoming move. I am happy for you and envious.

Thanks! Just started eating real food this past week.. Can't get enough avocado. And pork seems to sit the best of any meat for me. It all seems to be trial and error for what the tummy likes from one day to the next, but feels so nice to be able to take nibbles of food that hasn't been pit in the blender
Great! I remember how wonderful it was to transition from puree! Avocado makes anything go down better for me. I use it in chicken and tuna salad instead of (or sometimes with) mayo. Yum :) Funny how some things go down better than others. Beef, even steak, is still better for me than chicken breast. I need a lot of sauce for chicken and eat about 1/2 as much as I can of any other protein. Weird. Enjoy experimenting with real food!

Hi friends,
LW 130
TW 131

Happy May! 2 months and I will be living in 115 degree heat, hugging my grand kids, enjoying my life! Second open house today. We accept offers on Monday. Say a little prayer to the great pumpkin.

Now I'm off to brunch in the city. Have a great week all.
Take good care
Whit
Doing good, Whit...and better you than me in that heat. I don't handle heat well even now. Good luck with the house..
Everyone is doing great! Happy May - it sure does seem like this year has gone faster and faster!!!

LW - 186
TW - 184.4 back to my bouncing around a weight for a few weeks, 2 weeks ago was actually 183.8 so is actually hovering..

I want to concentrate on getting in my cardio every day and my 'hard' designed for me workout at least twice without the trainer.
Good for you.
LW 303
TW 298

Feels great to be under 300! :)
YEAH, twoterville!!! Doing great.
Congrats Everyone!

LW 233
TW 230.3

I took a little spill this week in the campground and severely sprained my ankle. So it was a tough week getting things ready for this weekend opener.
Im in a boot cast and have to stay off my foot for a while. I hope things heal up fast!
I am sorry about your ankle. But great on the weight.
LW: 182
TW: 183

Doing good on that front, Scott. Your weight seems stable.

Adapting to life in the RV, trying to get some exercise each day after months of being practically sessile. Overdid it a bit yesterday - my daughter and her boyfriend were here, so I cooked a big breakfast, then cleaned the coach (keeping up with 3 giant cats and their hair and one litter box, plus my own personal litter genie for TP because I refuse to use the septic-type TP and I'm terrified of clogs in the black water tank system, especially while I'm here alone), then the kids and I went to San Juan Bautista to an Indian arts and crafts fair and powwow, and then Charles came down for the evening, so I prepared a pretty nice meal (grilled filet mignon with bacon, steamed seasoned baby potatoes and grilled balsalmic glazed yellow squash and yellow and red bell peppers) - and then by 10 PM, I was utterly and completely exhausted, more tired than I have felt in years.

Weight: 182.8 - slowly going down, but I need to be building muscle and not just losing weight.

Hmm, that gives me a BMI of 30.4 - I'm almost out of the obese category! Just 3 more pounds ...

Adapting to life in the RV, trying to get some exercise each day after months of being practically sessile. Overdid it a bit yesterday - my daughter and her boyfriend were here, so I cooked a big breakfast, then cleaned the coach (keeping up with 3 giant cats and their hair and one litter box, plus my own personal litter genie for TP because I refuse to use the septic-type TP and I'm terrified of clogs in the black water tank system, especially while I'm here alone), then the kids and I went to San Juan Bautista to an Indian arts and crafts fair and powwow, and then Charles came down for the evening, so I prepared a pretty nice meal (grilled filet mignon with bacon, steamed seasoned baby potatoes and grilled balsalmic glazed yellow squash and yellow and red bell peppers) - and then by 10 PM, I was utterly and completely exhausted, more tired than I have felt in years.

Weight: 182.8 - slowly going down, but I need to be building muscle and not just losing weight.

Hmm, that gives me a BMI of 30.4 - I'm almost out of the obese category! Just 3 more pounds ...
Living in the RV seems to agree with you.

LW=240
TW=239

Seem to have broken my first and only stall to date (knock on wood) which lasted about a month. May also have to do with the fact that I cut back on the weight training to 2-3 times/week from 4-5.

I'm amazed at the amount of carbs I'm able to get away with. I try to keep it to about 250, but occasionally I'm really off the wagon at over 400. Regardless, I keep my protein above 150 and I walk 5 miles/day. Seems to be a great equalizer.

I've already lost about half my weight and I'm less than 5 months out. As long as my labs come out OK, I'll be a happy camper!

Happy Sunday all!

Last edited:
LW=240
TW=239

Seem to have broken my first and only stall to date (knock on wood) which lasted about a month. May also have to do with the fact that I cut back on the weight training to 2-3 times/week from 4-5.

I'm amazed at the amount of carbs I'm able to get away with. I try to keep it to about 250, but occasionally I'm really off the wagon at over 400. Regardless, I keep my protein above 150 and I walk 5 miles/day. Seems to be a great equalizer.

I've already lost about half my weight and I'm less than 5 months out. As long as my labs come out OK, I'll be a happy camper!

Happy Sunday all!
Excellent!

LW 127
TW 128

Happy May Day!
Hoping spring comes to stay, but had some snow yesterday and looks like more may be on the way! Ugh! Just want it to be WARM!
Good going, Pam.

Yeah, chilly here again too. I have seen snow in Greenville, SC (about 30 miles southwest of me) in May one year. Lasted about 10 mins but it was snow. Mother Nature is a very confused bitch.

It is about 83 degrees outside and wind gusts of what feels like about 40 mph. Although I have been afraid to put out my awning for over a week now, because it is so windy here, the entire coach is being rocked - and the wind is for the most part coming straight on at the windshield.

Charles brought our bikes down yesterday, and because I can't put out the awning (and it's supposed to rain on Wednesday), we locked them to the rear bumper of the coach and put a tarp over them, anchored at the top on the coach's spare tire to form a little tent over them, and tied down with bungee cords. After Charles left today, I went out to drive up to the main building to take a shower. I locked the coach door, went to put my stuff in the car and noticed that the wind had blown the tarp off the top of the spare tire. So I put my stuff in the car, opened the compartment outside where the bungee cords are stored, and started tying it down more securely.

Suddenly, I heard a noise and looked around the front of the coach - and THE DOOR TO THE COACH WAS WIDE OPEN, AND ONYX WAS SITTING ON THE BOTTOM STEP! OMFG - if I had not stopped to tie down the tarp, the door would have blown open while I was away for 20+ minutes! Apparently, although I THOUGHT I had securely latched the door, and although it FELT like the key had locked it like normal, it wasn't latched. I did a quick headcount - and they were all inside. But if it had been open for 20 min? I was SO lucky I stopped to fix the tarp.

Now I'm going to be paranoid as hell every time I leave the coach.

LW: 200
TW: 200

DOH! So close yet so far from Onederland! LOL
I've been going through clothes again and found a tshirt I'd bought 15 years ago that had never fit... I'm wearing it right now. And yesterday I wore leggings... real "normal" size leggings. I needed a long shirt to cover up the belly droopage, but once that was covered up sufficiently, I actually looked decent. Go figure :D

LW: 200
TW: 200

DOH! So close yet so far from Onederland! LOL
I've been going through clothes again and found a tshirt I'd bought 15 years ago that had never fit... I'm wearing it right now. And yesterday I wore leggings... real "normal" size leggings. I needed a long shirt to cover up the belly droopage, but once that was covered up sufficiently, I actually looked decent. Go figure :D
Okay, the clothing NSV's outweigh the not quite to Onederland yet part...you will get there.

Latest posts

Back