Sunday Weigh In (5/1/2016) Happy May Day

Hi friends,
LW 130
TW 131

Happy May! 2 months and I will be living in 115 degree heat, hugging my grand kids, enjoying my life! Second open house today. We accept offers on Monday. Say a little prayer to the great pumpkin.

Now I'm off to brunch in the city. Have a great week all.
Take good care
Whit

Everyone is doing great! Happy May - it sure does seem like this year has gone faster and faster!!!

LW - 186
TW - 184.4 back to my bouncing around a weight for a few weeks, 2 weeks ago was actually 183.8 so is actually hovering..

I want to concentrate on getting in my cardio every day and my 'hard' designed for me workout at least twice without the trainer.

Congrats Everyone!

LW 233
TW 230.3

I took a little spill this week in the campground and severely sprained my ankle. So it was a tough week getting things ready for this weekend opener.
Im in a boot cast and have to stay off my foot for a while. I hope things heal up fast!

Congrats Everyone!

LW 233
TW 230.3

I took a little spill this week in the campground and severely sprained my ankle. So it was a tough week getting things ready for this weekend opener.
Im in a boot cast and have to stay off my foot for a while. I hope things heal up fast!
Oh no! Hope you're ankle heals quickly and fully. Be surety wear the boot and follow dr's advice. I didn't and now years later I have severe arthritis in that ankle that probably could have been avoided...

Awesome! Congratulations! You're doing great!

Thanks! Just started eating real food this past week.. Can't get enough avocado. And pork seems to sit the best of any meat for me. It all seems to be trial and error for what the tummy likes from one day to the next, but feels so nice to be able to take nibbles of food that hasn't been pit in the blender

Latest posts

Back