Sunday Weigh In (3/19/2017)

Didn't check in this week, but I am alive! Had a great visit by a schoolfriend last weekend, then played nursemaid to an ex-boyfriend/friend who was in town and had dengue fever the first few nights of the week. Work has been shitty and stressful, and I've been doing my own job and everyone else's - how hard is it to use consistent fonts in consistent sizes?! Can't wait till I go away at Easter, and may have a friend coming with me.

Foodwise has been not eating enough, or eating only when I can. My mission for the next week is to refocus, as the scale this morning said 72kg - not what I want!

Didn't check in this week, but I am alive! Had a great visit by a schoolfriend last weekend, then played nursemaid to an ex-boyfriend/friend who was in town and had dengue fever the first few nights of the week. Work has been shitty and stressful, and I've been doing my own job and everyone else's - how hard is it to use consistent fonts in consistent sizes?! Can't wait till I go away at Easter, and may have a friend coming with me.

Foodwise has been not eating enough, or eating only when I can. My mission for the next week is to refocus, as the scale this morning said 72kg - not what I want!
Remember, you have to put yourself first to be able to help others.

I had to look up dengue fever as it's one I am unfamiliar with. I knew that it existed but didn't know anything about it. Sorry for your friend.

Latest posts

Back