Sunday Weigh In (2/4/2018)

Yay! I would love to be buddies on this process no matter where you go.

I talked to the Dr. on the phone and sent him photos. If I wait, I will go to Vegas to see him, but he wont be there until Aug. I would like to knock off about 5 to 10 more pounds, and he said, if I lose 5 pounds it wont impact the plastics. 20 pounds will. I don't even know if I"m commited to getting off 10 pounds. If I have 10 pounds of skin - I suspect it's more like 5 pounds, 10 pounds takes me down to 128. If I have plastics at 128, that takes me down to 118 to 123 which seems, well insane. My lowest in high school during the low of my yoyo weight bounces I think was 125. I was 118 at 12 yo which was the first time I lost 20 pounds(gained it back in 2 months).

My BMI range is 107 to 141, but I swear, I have a wide rib cage and I would be super skinny at 118. I don't know if I want to be that little. But 125 works well. :)
This is smilin shrinkin (Joni)'s doctor, right? IF I were a little younger and a little more flush with the green stuff I think I'd seriously consider him!

LW 65.5 kg (144.4 lbs)
TW 65.0 kg (143.3 lbs)

It's my two-year surgiversary this week - this time two years ago I was en route to Montreal (according to Facebook). I can't believe the DS has worked. When Dr Gagner told me in my phone consult I could expect to get to the mid-to-low 60s, I thought he was being overly optimistic, but now I'm here. And while I'm not terrible, my eating is pretty 'normal'. I'm not keeping my carbs strict, though I am watching out for regain. I also contacted a women's gym near me that is focused on weight lifting to start getting back into the one exercise I enjoy doing - lifting heavy stuff!

Yay! Two years!

This is smilin shrinkin (Joni)'s doctor, right? IF I were a little younger and a little more flush with the green stuff I think I'd seriously consider him!

Yep, Joni's doctor. I'm just going to do it. One and done. Need to figure out how to deal with the recovery time though

congratulations on 2 years!!

I forgot to post Sunday even though I weighed in and took my (tummy pooch) measurement.

last week: 155
this week: 156

so I pretty much just need to do the opposite of what I've been doing. :(

Latest posts

Back