Sunday Weigh In (2/4/2018)

LW 144
TW 141

Not sure why I’m losing right now. I go for my 18mo follow up tomorrow. I’m actually 22mo out but got a couple months behind because of travel and scheduling conflicts, but I’m excited to get the whole body composition evaluation and see just how much of that 141lbs is fat and get the doctors thoughts on where I am with my weight. Being less than 175 was such a crazy concept to me that I’m honestly just having a hard time accepting myself this low.

LW 144
TW 141

Not sure why I’m losing right now. I go for my 18mo follow up tomorrow. I’m actually 22mo out but got a couple months behind because of travel and scheduling conflicts, but I’m excited to get the whole body composition evaluation and see just how much of that 141lbs is fat and get the doctors thoughts on where I am with my weight. Being less than 175 was such a crazy concept to me that I’m honestly just having a hard time accepting myself this low.
Good for you!
There is no “magic” window for weight loss. Although we do have an easier time at first.
Your brain will eventually catch up but it may take a few more years.

LW 130
TW 129

I had to get a new scale this week. So I’m not sure if I lost weight or it’s the scale. We will see next week. I’m looking forward to the Super Bowl. Lots of wings and a beer or two. Go
Then I'll wait to say good for you til next week, :) Enjoy the game...we aren't bothering. Then again we've never watched it for more than the commercials anyway. And I can catch those over the next few days on YouTube.

LW: 147
TW: 146

I have my first plastics consult tomorrow! Should be interesting.
I had so much fun grocery shopping this morning because all of my fav high proteins snacks/lunches were on sale 10/$10 (Greek yogurt, tuna, P3 protein snacks, nuts, mozzarella wrapped prosciutto, and more). I'm all set for a few weeks now. :rolleyes:

LW 134.4
TW 135.3

Added protein and fat to up my intake. First non loss week in a month. This makes me happy.

Still down 7 lbs this month. Size 6 pants are comfortably loose. Size medium shirts perfect. The mirror is telling me this is a good place to live. (I was this size in 9th grade!)

I had so much fun grocery shopping this morning because all of my fav high proteins snacks/lunches were on sale 10/$10 (Greek yogurt, tuna, P3 protein snacks, nuts, mozzarella wrapped prosciutto, and more). I'm all set for a few weeks now. :rolleyes:
Good for you. And good luck with the consult.
LW 134.4
TW 135.3

Added protein and fat to up my intake. First non loss week in a month. This makes me happy.

Still down 7 lbs this month. Size 6 pants are comfortably loose. Size medium shirts perfect. The mirror is telling me this is a good place to live. (I was this size in 9th grade!)
You are doing great.

Yay! Plastics! That is super exciting. Let us know how it goes.

I had my consultation with the Dr. in Mexico. I need to get my PCP on the phone with him. He does everything at once and what is what I want to do.

I'm going to Mexico if that is at all an option, perhaps we could chat. I would love a plastics buddy! :)

I did not weigh today, but on Thursday I did, so using that number.

LW -138
TW -138

I had my consultation with the Dr. in Mexico. I need to get my PCP on the phone with him. He does everything at once and what is what I want to do.

I'm going to Mexico if that is at all an option, perhaps we could chat. I would love a plastics buddy! :)

LW -138
TW -138

Mexico is an option -- a scary one! It scares me because I had so many complications with the DS and wound healing. Did you do your consult on via email or go to one of the US sites where he consults? I will send you a private note to update after my appt. tomorrow.

Two weeks ago 211.2
TW 206.0

My protein was better this week. I can hardly believe “onederland” is only a few weeks away. 3 month labs soon. Have a great week all!
Good going!

LW -138
TW -138
Nice on holding steady.

Mexico is an option -- a scary one! It scares me because I had so many complications with the DS and wound healing. Did you do your consult on via email or go to one of the US sites where he consults? I will send you a private note to update after my appt. tomorrow.

Yay! I would love to be buddies on this process no matter where you go.

I talked to the Dr. on the phone and sent him photos. If I wait, I will go to Vegas to see him, but he wont be there until Aug. I would like to knock off about 5 to 10 more pounds, and he said, if I lose 5 pounds it wont impact the plastics. 20 pounds will. I don't even know if I"m commited to getting off 10 pounds. If I have 10 pounds of skin - I suspect it's more like 5 pounds, 10 pounds takes me down to 128. If I have plastics at 128, that takes me down to 118 to 123 which seems, well insane. My lowest in high school during the low of my yoyo weight bounces I think was 125. I was 118 at 12 yo which was the first time I lost 20 pounds(gained it back in 2 months).

My BMI range is 107 to 141, but I swear, I have a wide rib cage and I would be super skinny at 118. I don't know if I want to be that little. But 125 works well. :)

LW 65.5 kg (144.4 lbs)
TW 65.0 kg (143.3 lbs)

It's my two-year surgiversary this week - this time two years ago I was en route to Montreal (according to Facebook). I can't believe the DS has worked. When Dr Gagner told me in my phone consult I could expect to get to the mid-to-low 60s, I thought he was being overly optimistic, but now I'm here. And while I'm not terrible, my eating is pretty 'normal'. I'm not keeping my carbs strict, though I am watching out for regain. I also contacted a women's gym near me that is focused on weight lifting to start getting back into the one exercise I enjoy doing - lifting heavy stuff!

LW 65.5 kg (144.4 lbs)
TW 65.0 kg (143.3 lbs)

It's my two-year surgiversary this week - this time two years ago I was en route to Montreal (according to Facebook). I can't believe the DS has worked. When Dr Gagner told me in my phone consult I could expect to get to the mid-to-low 60s, I thought he was being overly optimistic, but now I'm here. And while I'm not terrible, my eating is pretty 'normal'. I'm not keeping my carbs strict, though I am watching out for regain. I also contacted a women's gym near me that is focused on weight lifting to start getting back into the one exercise I enjoy doing - lifting heavy stuff!
Happy surgiversary!
:thhippy:
Good going on the weight!

Latest posts

Back