Sunday Weigh In (12/31/2017)

Yes, I started watching her PS videos this past weekend!

Aren't they great? I reached out to her Dr. She got quotes for 50 to 60k here and it's 18k in MX and they take care of you for 12 days as part of the program.

The Dr will do video consulting and will be coming in Aug to do a free consultant for people in Vegas in Aug. I did not think I had a lot of skin, but I'm down to a B cup and the only time I got to a B cup was when I was 125 to 130. So, I'm thinking I have 10 pounds of skin. Not sure it's that much, but I don't get why my cup size got so small. :( I dont' want to be a B. I want to be a C ;-)

I am always late posting :)
LW (Last time) 167
TW 12/31 - 166.
I am just over 6 months post op. I am 5'9" and am starting to consider my goal again. The doc mentioned he wants me at 150- I can not even imagine that. 165 will be 100# down from surgery date. My BMI is 24.5 and normal. N.O.R.M.A.L lol. I will take this to another post likely- but I really need to understand bounce back more...

Happy New Year!

I am always late posting :)
LW (Last time) 167
TW 12/31 - 166.
I am just over 6 months post op. I am 5'9" and am starting to consider my goal again. The doc mentioned he wants me at 150- I can not even imagine that. 165 will be 100# down from surgery date. My BMI is 24.5 and normal. N.O.R.M.A.L lol. I will take this to another post likely- but I really need to understand bounce back more...

Happy New Year!
HAPPY DANCE!!!
:ngbbs450d0391e9c80:

As far as bounce back, it doesn't happen to everyone BUT we never know who it will happen to. Average bounce back can be as little as 5 lbs and as much as 25 lbs. Best way to handle it is to not PURPOSELY stop losing but letting your body decide. And yes, for many, it is hard to see ourselves at a very low weight which to those who have never been obese is perfectly normal. But that is known as body dysmorphia. Your brain is so use to seeing the fat you, that a normal size you looks scrawny.

My lowest was 121 for 10 seconds in April 2012 about 15 months after my surgery. At 121 and 5'4", my BMI was 20.8 (absolutely NORMAL but my brain said then and still does say that I was too skinny. At almost 7 years out, I'm holding right at 145. (a 24.999 BMI). IF I set my mind to it and focused, I could get back to 135-140 but I don't really want to focus THAT hard. 140-145 is fine...if I got ill, my weight wouldn't drop too much.

BUT I listened to the vets back then who told me NOT to stop my weight loss on purpose. I didn't and I am glad I didn't.

Is there scientific proof...none I can find but overwhelming evidence of personal experience tells me it is just a subject that hasn't been studied. What has been shown is that LONG term weight loss for the DS is the highest of all the other forms but even it isn't 100%.

Latest posts

Back