Sunday Weigh In (12/31/2017)

2 weeks ago:134
TW: 131

I would live to bitch about the cold but when it’s 70/40 and so many are under ice and snow ❄️ feel like a whining baby

I’ve resisted the urge to nest and eat a lot of comfort food. I’ve not been drinking my nightly cocktail. Not purposely I just haven’t thought about it.

The International Film Festival starts this week so that will keep me occupied for the next couple of weeks.

Have a Happy and safe New Years!
2018 Bring it on!

Whit

LW: 148
TW: 146

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm sick of food!
LOL, I've gotten that way a few times...it does resolve itself. Good going.
2 weeks ago:134
TW: 131

I would live to bitch about the cold but when it’s 70/40 and so many are under ice and snow ❄️ feel like a whining baby

I’ve resisted the urge to nest and eat a lot of comfort food. I’ve not been drinking my nightly cocktail. Not purposely I just haven’t thought about it.

The International Film Festival starts this week so that will keep me occupied for the next couple of weeks.

Have a Happy and safe New Years!
2018 Bring it on!

Whit
LOL, all in what you are use to as far as cold. We are in the Panhandle of FL up near the GA line and seeing lows in the 30/40 ange and highs this week in the low 40's/50's. Great on losing some.
Happy New Year! Hope it's a great year for everyone.

LW: 139.4
TW: 139.6
Happy New Year...hope you have a great one too. And great on your weight.
LW: 64.5 kg (142.2 lbs)
TW: 64.5 kg (142.2 lbs)

Arrived back from Australia on the morning of NYE, napped, grocery shopped and then went to bed by 8pm...slept through midnight.

So, greetings from 2018!
Good for you! And Happy New Years Day to you.

I am trying to eat most of the Xmas leftovers myself, and there are TONS - and Charles isn’t much help because he prefers crap and turns his nose up at leftovers.

Most of the pies are gone. There is one serving each of the huge batches of matzoh ball and potato leek soup left. The dark meat turkey was ground up and made into croquettes, one meal eaten and then frozen; there is still a lot of ham and white meat turkey left which needs to be gone; there is still a fair amount of stuffing left. Almost out of cranberry relish.

And yet somehow I’m down almost 4 lbs over the last two weeks. Go figure.

I am trying to eat most of the Xmas leftovers myself, and there are TONS - and Charles isn’t much help because he prefers crap and turns his nose up at leftovers.

Most of the pies are gone. There is one serving each of the huge batches of matzoh ball and potato leek soup left. The dark meat turkey was ground up and made into croquettes, one meal eaten and then frozen; there is still a lot of ham and white meat turkey left which needs to be gone; there is still a fair amount of stuffing left. Almost out of cranberry relish.

And yet somehow I’m down almost 4 lbs over the last two weeks. Go figure.
Doing good Diana....
At least the ham and turkey can be frozen for future use. But save some ham for tomorrow.

:icecube:I somehow managed to not check in last week so week before last was 124
This week 124,I'll take it!

Second Christmas/New Year of not worrying about how I was going to get started on the diet and loose weight. Second of many, many more I hope!

Happy New Year to everyone and to those in the deep freeze, stay warm and to those where it's warm, pffffggggh!

truly, I don't want to look. I might later but I was conveniently naked after my shower and I couldn't make myself check. :cautious:

I feel bloated as hell.

that looks fun :thumbsup:

:icecube:I somehow managed to not check in last week so week before last was 124
This week 124,I'll take it!

Second Christmas/New Year of not worrying about how I was going to get started on the diet and loose weight. Second of many, many more I hope!

Happy New Year to everyone and to those in the deep freeze, stay warm and to those where it's warm, pffffggggh!
Good for you.
truly, I don't want to look. I might later but I was conveniently naked after my shower and I couldn't make myself check. :cautious:

I feel bloated as hell.

that looks fun :thumbsup:
I didn't want to but I did anyway. I also feel bloated as hell. Just try to get back on the wagon.

Latest posts

Back