Sunday Weigh In (12/21/2014)

maybe nothing is different?

I finally weighed again and haven't moved. I am considering changing my goal to where I am now & then declaring myself DONE.

and then shopping for more clothes :laugh:

Hi guys,
So every week I have to go back and check the previous post for weigh in. I have to do this because my brain is a sieve and I am a daily weigher. I was able to go to my posts. Now I can not find that. I realize we are constantly upgrading but where have all of my posts gone?

anyway I think I was 119 last week.
TW: 119.

Whit

maybe nothing is different?

I finally weighed again and haven't moved. I am considering changing my goal to where I am now & then declaring myself DONE.

and then shopping for more clothes :laugh:
As long as you are happy with your health, then size is JUST a number!
Still gaining weight. I am now at 179. So in 3 months ive gained 35 pounds!
I'm sorry, but you've had a very rough few months. Heal first!
Hi guys,
So every week I have to go back and check the previous post for weigh in. I have to do this because my brain is a sieve and I am a daily weigher. I was able to go to my posts. Now I can not find that. I realize we are constantly upgrading but where have all of my posts gone?

anyway I think I was 119 last week.
TW: 119.

Whit
With the weigh ins, just do a search by using your user name in this one forum.

For all your posts, you can do a search of all forums on your user name or go to your profile, and at the bottom of the newer posts, it says see all posts or all threads (that you have started). HTH

And you are doing great!

LW 119
TW 120
Good job everyone. yes, including you, @Charris. Bouncing back to good health is the first priority, and sounds like you are really coming along!

Surprised I haven't gained more with all the candy, cookies and multitudes of Christmas goodies! School is out so no more treats for me, but it is so nice to be able to enjoy! As long as I stay within my 118-122 range, I am happy. We will see where I land after the new year.

Last edited:
LW 119
TW 120
Good job everyone. yes, including you, @Charris. Bouncing back to good health is the first priority. sounds like you are really coming along!

Surprised I haven't gained more with all the candy, cookies and multitudes of Christmas goodies! School is out so no more treats for me, but it is so nice to be able to enjoy! As long as I stay within my 118-122 range, I am happy. We will see where I land after the new year.
You did good!

Latest posts

Back