Sunday Weigh In (11/7/2021) Time Change Weekend

I still haven't remembered to weight myself, but I did Fall Back this morning. at least with my one clock in the apartment. I need to do my car's yet.

is it helping, Liz? how are you feeling?

I still haven't remembered to weight myself, but I did Fall Back this morning. at least with my one clock in the apartment. I need to do my car's yet.

is it helping, Liz? how are you feeling?
It’s helping. Not like the Primidone did. I was almost tremor free overnight with that one one but unfortunately extremely allergic. I’ve had about a 50% reduction in tremors with the Tramadol. Enough to notice but….it’s not like the other.

How are your clothes fitting?

Forgot to weigh before breakfast but was 199 day before yesterday so we'll call it no change. Got my Covid booster but the pharmacist couldn't figure out how to get the billing done on the flu shot so I still need to do that. Been chilling this weekend, was just dead last week.

Forgot to weigh before breakfast but was 199 day before yesterday so we'll call it no change. Got my Covid booster but the pharmacist couldn't figure out how to get the billing done on the flu shot so I still need to do that. Been chilling this weekend, was just dead last week.
Glad you got your booster. But still stay safe out there.

Last Weight 10/17: 174
This Week 11/7: 173
Not much change on scale, but I went through my closet and got rid of 4 more bags of clothes that don't fit so body is changing just not on the scale.
Had just gone through the closet in July. Very happy.

Last Weight 10/17: 174
This Week 11/7: 173
Not much change on scale, but I went through my closet and got rid of 4 more bags of clothes that don't fit so body is changing just not on the scale.
Had just gone through the closet in July. Very happy.
Getting rid of Ill fitting clothes is a huge NSV regardless of what the scale says. You are doing great. I have a bag in my back seat to give away, dug thru it for painting clothes as I don’t paint in good new clothes

It’s helping. Not like the Primidone did. I was almost tremor free overnight with that one one but unfortunately extremely allergic. I’ve had about a 50% reduction in tremors with the Tramadol. Enough to notice but….it’s not like the other.

How are your clothes fitting?

it's a shame about the allergy.
my clothes are a bit smaller than they used to be. might have shrank them in the laundromat dryer, of course.

Latest posts

Back