Sunday Weigh In (11/30/2014)

Ha! Not even looking at the scale. Back to once a week- prob Weds as that seems to be a good one for me. Had a Tday to remember.. carted out about 400-500lbs of expired (and exploded) canned goods and ooky fridge clean-out from my parents place, and that's not even looking into the two freezers. At least this clean-out was deemed somewhat entertaining, when I start digging into clothing I expect some blow-back, but it needs to be done.

We made a pit-stop at the dumpster at Todd's work to disgorge the car.. Been eating/drinking like crap-o for a couple days, and woke this am with a puffy face and unable to remove my rings, so nope.. not even touching the scale for a couple. Back to reality tomorrow.. when I need to write a status-report to my sisters about things.. Ah, the holidays! I am ever-grateful for the small island of sanity that is my husband, myself (sometimes!) and our crazy cats.

Ha! Not even looking at the scale. Back to once a week- prob Weds as that seems to be a good one for me. Had a Tday to remember.. carted out about 400-500lbs of expired (and exploded) canned goods and ooky fridge clean-out from my parents place, and that's not even looking into the two freezers. At least this clean-out was deemed somewhat entertaining, when I start digging into clothing I expect some blow-back, but it needs to be done.

We made a pit-stop at the dumpster at Todd's work to disgorge the car.. Been eating/drinking like crap-o for a couple days, and woke this am with a puffy face and unable to remove my rings, so nope.. not even touching the scale for a couple. Back to reality tomorrow.. when I need to write a status-report to my sisters about things.. Ah, the holidays! I am ever-grateful for the small island of sanity that is my husband, myself (sometimes!) and our crazy cats.
((((((((Jo)))))))), that had to be hard (and extremely yucky). Glad you have your husband and cats to keep you sane.

Weds weigh-in, not too bad- down 1.4 from the Sunday before food-hell week. However I had taken a diuretic yesterday and the day prior due to extreme chili-dog induced fluid retention, so in reality I'm calling this week a wash. The trend is downwards again though :)

Weds weigh-in, not too bad- down 1.4 from the Sunday before food-hell week. However I had taken a diuretic yesterday and the day prior due to extreme chili-dog induced fluid retention, so in reality I'm calling this week a wash. The trend is downwards again though :)
Glad to see you got it back the direction you wanted.
@southernlady back up to 119-120. All is good! I have a feeling it was a fluke dehydration and family stress...
VERY good.

Latest posts

Back